Goldilocks and the Three Bears

Me: *turns Estonia into a girl with England's wand*

Nyo Estonia: *scream*

Me: sorry! *waits for England to get mad but he doesn't* England?

England: it's finally a fairytale from me! Just tell the story!

Once upon a time, deep in a forest lived a bear family. There was a great big Papa bear named Toris, a medium sized Mama bear named Edith, and a wee little Baby bear named Ravis. Now, one morning, Edith made porridge for breakfast. The porridge was very hot. Toris said, "Why don't we take a walk in the forest while the porridge is cooling down." So, they went for a walk.

Latvia: of courses I'm baby bear

Nyo Estonia: did I have to be the mom.

Lithuania: thank you! 

Along came a little girl, whose name was Erika, walking in the forest. She saw the bears' house and was very curious about who might live there. So, she knocked on the door, but nobody answered. She smelled the porridge and decided to go inside.
She sat down and tasted Toris's porridge, but it was too hot. So, she tried Edith's porridge, but it was too cold. Then, she tasted Ravis's porridge and thought it was just right and ate it all up.
Erika explored some more and saw three chairs. She sat in Toris's chair and thought, "This chair is too hard." She tried Edith's chair and thought, "This chair is too soft." So, she tried Ravis's chair and said, "Oooh, this chair is just right." But, oops! She was too heavy and broke the chair. Erika stretched her arms and yawned and thought, "I'm feeling tired," so she looked for the bedroom. She laid on Toris's bed and thought, "This bed is too hard." She laid on Edith's bed and thought, "This bed is too soft." So, she tried Ravis's bed and thought, "This bed is just right," and Erika fell asleep.

Switzerland: *is about to yell at me*

Me: *hiding behind Russia*

Liechtenstein: I love this fairytale!

Me: *sigh of relief* 

Meanwhile, the three bears decided to go back home to eat their warm porridge. When they came into the kitchen, Toris said, in a deep voice, "Somebody's been eating my porridge." Edith said, in a sweet voice, "Somebody's been eating my porridge." Then, Ravis said, as he began to cry, "Somebody's been eating my porridge and ate it all up!"
So, they went into the living room and Toris said, in a deep voice, "Somebody's been sitting in my chair." Edith said, in a sweet voice, "Somebody's been sitting in my chair." Then, Ravis said, as he began to cry, "Somebody's been sitting in my chair and broke it!"
So, they went into the bedroom and Toris said, in a deep voice, "Somebody's been sleeping in my bed." Edith said, in a sweet voice, "Somebody's been sleeping in my bed." Then, Ravis said, as he began to cry, "Somebody's been sleeping in my bed and she's still there!"

Liethdenstien: *hugs Latvia* please don't cry anymore. It's only a story.

Latvia: *blush his face off* you're very sweet. I'm alright. 

Erika heard the bears talking and woke up. She was so scared to see the three bears that she jumped out of Ravis's bed, ran out of the bear house and all the way home. The bears never saw Erika again.

Me: The End.

England: I think this has been my favorite so far.

France: of course it has *rolls eyes*

America: that story never gets old.

Liechtenstein: It was fun being a main character for three stories in a row.

Baltic Trio: that was fun actually.

Me: anyway here are all the requests.
1. The Princess and the Frog starring: France and England
2. Disney's Little Mermaid starring: Denmark and Norway
3. Beauty and the Beast starring: Germany and Italy
4. Sleeping Beauty starring: America and Romano
5. Jūratė and Kastytis starring: Poland and Lithuania
6. Eglė the Queen of Serpents starring: America and Lithuania
7. America and Belarus: The Nutcracker
8. Prussia and Canada: East of the Sun and West of the Moon