Disney's Little Mermaid Part 21

When the glowing trident touched the water, a golden stream of light moved through the water toward Sunniva. At the light hit her, she looked down as her fin turned back into legs. Sunniva smiled happily and gratefully over at Ivan.
Matthias slowly began to wake up on the beach. As he sits up, Sunniva begins to walk to him out of the ocean. Now she's in a gorgeous dress that looks like the night sky and she holds her arms out for him. They run toward each and he picks her spins her. Then, they finally kiss.

Everyone: it took them long enough.

It shifts to them kissing on their wedding day. Emil quickly hops ups and kicks them both. They both smile as the whole ship clapped for them. Tina starts to cry in joy and hide her face in Berwald's ascot. Down in the water, all of Sunniva's older sisters wave up at her happily.
Alfred flies Vladimir up to Sunniva, who gives him a kiss on the nose, he then waved goodbye by as Alfred takes him back down.
Arthur, meanwhile, sat on top the wedding cake crying in between the two statues of Matthias and Sunniva. Until Francis charged at him with a knife, Arthur screamed as he jumped off the cake just in time; Francis cut the cake right down the middle. The crab dashed along the deck as the Frenchmen continued to throw knives at him. Arthur stopped a minute to catch his breath as he noticed a rope tied to the deck and what it was connected to.

France: oh no.

England: oh yes, Frog!

Arthur watched as Francis sped toward him and put his claw into position around the rope. He smiled at the Frenchmen with a small chuckle as he cut the rope. A log swung down and hit Francis right in the mouth, causing almost all his teeth to fall out. Arthur dashed off the ship laughing and cannonballed into the sea.
"Thank you." He said bowing to Alfred. He then turned to Vladimir.
"Thank you." He said with another bow.
Meanwhile, Ivan made a water spout up to the edge of the ship. Sunniva and Ivan hugged each other tight.
"I love you Daddy." She said right before they separated. Matthias bowed to him before sinking back down into the sea. Sunniva blew him a kiss as Matthias wrapped an arm around her.

Everyone: aww!

In the background, a song plays. Now we can walk,
Now we can run,
Now we can stay all day in the sun.
Just you and me,
And I can be,
Part of your world.
Once back in the water, King Ivan makes a rainbow over the wedding ship with his trident. Him, Arthur, and Vladimir smiled at each other. Matthias and Sunniva leaned and kissed again.

Me: The End!

Norway: finally.

Denmark: That was so much fun!

Russia: Da.

America: Disney!

Me: here's what's next!
1. Beauty and the Beast starring: Germany and Italy
2. Sleeping Beauty starring: America and Romano
3. Jūratė and Kastytis starring: Poland and Lithuania
4. Eglė the Queen of Serpents starring: America and Lithuania
5. The Nutcracker starring: America and Belarus
6. East of the Sun and West of the Moon starring: Prussia and Canada
7. Disney's Hercules starring: Turkey and Greece