Disney's Hercules Part 6

"Hey, wait a second, five isn't an even --" Hercales began but stopped when Peter snatched the Frisbee from him.
"See ya, Herc!" Peter said as he and his friends dashed off.

Finland: *arched eyebrow at his son*

Sealand: I'm sorry.

"What a geek!" Erland hissed.

Finland: *arched eyebrow at other son*

Ladonia: *has fled room already*

Finland: *sigh* what am I going to do with him.

Me: you are the best mom, Finland.

"Destructo boy." Aurel stated.
"Maybe we should call him "Jerkales"." Peter chuckled as the three began to play again. Hercales went and sat alone in the centre of the square until the frisbee whizzed by.
"Heads up!" Peter yelled in warning.
"I-I got it!" Hercales answered as he began to chase after it. He only watched the frisbee and not where he was going.
"No! Stop!" Peter yelled as he saw what Hercales was about to hit, but it was too late. Hercales caught the frisbee as he crashed into a pillar, which began to crumble.
"Uh-oh ... oh no! It's okay ..." Hercales said as he saw what he had done. He took hold of the pillar which was falling, but the others behind it start falling like dominos. Hercales saw this and three away the pillar he was holding. Unfortunately, it hit the pillar on the other side and another domino wave started going around the square. Hercales stopped when he saw this.

Greece: *face palm*

Turkey: *laughing*

"Hey! Whoa!" Hercales said as he began to run to where the domino effects were going to end.
"Son!" Máximo yelled as his son ran passed him.
"Hang on, Pop! Be right back!" He yelled over his shoulder as he continued to run. The two domino waves were headed straight for the shop that sold the clay pots. João was outside, holding loads of clay pots in his arms.
"Oh, my! Oh no! Don't! Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!" João said terrified as he watched the crumbling pillars getting closer and closer to him and his shop.

Me: literally me all the time.

Nyo Canada: same

The last two pillars stopped right above his head, holding one another up. He sighed in relief and laughed, until he saw Hercales slip and start sliding right towards him.
"Watch out!" Hercales yelled right before he crashed into the shop and all the pots João was holding were destroyed.

Both Spain and Turkey: *laughing their butts off*

Greece and Portugal: idiot

"Nice catch, Jerkales." Peter said walked up to Hercales and snatched back the frisbee again.
"Son ..." Máximo said sadly as he walked up beside him.
"This is the last straw, Máximo!" João yelled as he pulled a pot off his head.

Spain: *laughing again*

Portugal: *hits him upside the head*

"That boy is a menace!" Seamus yelled from among the crowd.
"He's too dangerous to be around normal people!" Dylan yelled.
"He didn't mean any harm. He's just a kid. He -- he just can't control his strength." Máximo said trying to defend his son.

Nyo Canada: you know. America would also be pretty good as Hercules.

Nyo America: thanks!.... Wait was that an insult or a compliment?

"I'm warning you. You keep that -- that - that ... freak away from here!" João yelled pointing at Hercales.
"Freak! Yeah, go away!" Michael yelled as various other shouts of agreement came from the crowd standing around them.

Belgium: *disappointed look* Luxembourg...

Luxembourg: *whistling a toon innocently*

Netherlands: that's not going to work, trust me.

Later, on a grassy hillside, Máximo and Hercales sat alone.
"Son, you shouldn't let those things they said back there get to you." Máximo told his son encouragingly.
"But Pop, they're right. I-I am a freak. I try to fit in, I really do. I just can't. Sometimes ... I feel like ... like I really don't belong here. Like I'm supposed to be ... someplace else." Hercales admitted with a sad sigh.
"Hercales, son --" Máximo began, but was cut off by his son.
"I know it doesn't make any sense." Hercales said as he stood and walked away. He walked over to a cliff and he stood on the edge. He picked up a rock and skimmed it across the ocean, while he started to sing.
"I have often dreamed of a far-off place,
Where a great, warm welcome will be waiting for me
Where the crowds will cheer when they see my face
And a voice keeps sayin' this is where I'm meant to be
I will find my way
I can go the distance
I'll be there someday
If I can be strong
I know every mile
Will be worth my while
I would go most anywhere to feel like I belong." He sang out to the quiet ocean before turning away and walking home.

Japan: *pats Greece's shoulder comfortingly* you sing really well.

Greece: Thanks. *hugs*

Japan: *doesn't complain, but looks a little uncomfortable*

"Hercales, there's something your mother and I have been meaning to -- to tell ya." Máximo tells his son at the doorway before they walk in.
Inside the house, his parents explain the story about how they found him. "But if you found me, then where did I come from? Why was I left here?" Hercales asked curiously.
"This was around your neck when we found you." Madeline explained as she showed Hercales the medallion he was wearing when they found him. "It's the symbol of the gods."
Hercales ran his finger over the amulet, then gets more excited.

Me: get you mind out of the gutter France!

Nyo France: *laughs before pretending to be innocent* I have no clue what you are talking about

Spain, Prussia, and Greece: *all trying not to laugh*

Me: *rolls eyes* sure you don't

"This is it! Don't you see? Maybe they have the answers! I'll go to the Temple of Romulus and-" Hercales said before he looked back down at his parents again.

Rome: the temple of Romulus... has a nice ring to it.

Germania: great. Another thing that is going to go to his head.