Disney's Hercules Part 18

"Whoops!" Hercales said embarrassed.
Delara came over and stood beside him. "It looks better that way. No, it ...really does." She said with a soft smile as she looked over at it.
"You know, when I was a kid, I ... I would have given anything to be exactly like everybody else." Hercales admitted quietly.
"You wanted to be petty and dishonest?" Delara asked with an arched eyebrow.

Nyo England: *lookinh directly at Nyo France* True

Nyo France: Hey!?

"Everybody's not like that." Hercales countered.
"Yes they are." Delara declared back at him.
"You're not like that." Hercales said with a small smile.
"How do you know what I'm like?" Delara asked smugly.
"All I know is ... you're the most amazing person with ... weak ankles I've ever met." Hercales admitted. Delara took a step backward and was pricked on the arrow of a small statue of Cupid. She exclaimed in surprise and looked down at it, then back at Hercales.

Nyo England: *slow clap with sarcasm* wow. That was so subtle.

"Del ... when I'm with you, I-I don't feel so ... alone." Hercales continued.

Greece and Nyo Turkey : kill me now...

Greece: stop copying me!

Nyo Turkey: oh please! I'm not tha one copying idiot! Look in the mirror.

"Sometimes it's better to be alone." Delara said as she looked at the ground.

Nyo America: but nobody wants to be alone!

Nyo England: wrong Disney movie America! Sheesh eve I know that!

Nyo America: it fit! Shut up! Limey!

"What do you mean?" Hercales asked confused.
"Nobody can hurt you." Delara said quietly.
"Del? I would never, ever hurt you." He said sweetly as he lifted her chin so she looked up at him.
"And I don't wanna hurt you, so ... let's both do ourselves a favour and ... stop this ... um ... before ... we ..." Delara trailed off as they leaned in closer to each other.

Nyo Turkey: yuck!

Greece: no kidding.

They almost kissed, but a bright light startled them. They looked up to see Folkert shining the light in their faces and sitting on Kiku, who was impersonating a helicopter.

Nyo England: which also isn't a thing yet!!

Nyo America: let it alone England! There have been other things you let slid so far so just keep quiet! It's Disney!

Folkert also had a megaphone.

Nyo England: *eyebrow twitching angrily.*

"Alright! Break it up! Break it up! Party's over! I been lookin' all over this town!" Folkert yelled down at them.
"Calm down, mutton man, it was all my fault!" Delara yelled up at Folkert in Hercales' defense.
"You're already on my list, sister -- so don't make it worse!" Folkert hissed at her. Kiku snorted at Delara, who blew the light out on top his head.
Folkert then turned to Hercales. "And as for you, ya bum, you're gonna go to the stadium and you're gonna be put through the workout of your life! Now get on the horse!" He ordered.
"Okay ... okay." Hercales said as he held his hands up in surrender before getting on Kiku's back.
"I'm sorry." Delara said looking up at him.
"Ah, he'll get over it." Hercales said with a smile and a wave of his hand. He reached up and pulled almost a whole tree down to pick a flower. He gave the flower to Delara and kissed her on the cheek.

Nyo Turkey: *washing cheek off.*

Greece: *washing his mouth out with soap.*

"Move! Move, move, move, move, move, move!  Move!" Folkert ordered both Kiku and Hercales. Once they were flying, Hercales was looking ahead, but looking back at Delara.
"Whoo! Ya-eee! Hey, watch it! Watch it! Whoo! Watch it! Keep your goo-goo eyes on the --" Folkert ordered forcing Hercales' head to face forward. Just then, a branch hit Folkert and he fell off Kiku and into the bushes. His hand appeared from behind a rock as he watched them fly off. "That's it. Next time, I drive." Folkert hissed.
Meanwhile, Delara sat alone on the fountain edge, admiring the flower. Her face turned sour as she set the flower down beside her. "Oh ... what's the matter with me? You'd think a girl would learn." She said to herself annoyed. She stood up and started to sing.

Nyo Turkey: no! You can't make me! *tries to escape.*

Me and Nyo America: *grab her arms and drag her back*

Nyo Turkey: let go! I'm not singing this song!

Me: you have no choice!

Nyo America: we have come to far now! Sing the song!

Nyo Turkey: never

~Two hours later~ in your best sponge bob voice

Nyo Turkey: ...Fine. I'll sing the damn song. Happy!?

Me and Nyo America: oh thank God!

She picked up the flower again. "If there's a prize for rotten judgement.
I guess I've already won that
No man is worth the aggravation
That's ancient history -- been there, done that!" Delara sang as she walked through the garden. She threw the flower and Amelia caught it. The muses sprang to life from their statue forms.
"Who d'ya think you're kidding?
He's the Earth and Heaven to ya
Try to keep it hidden
Honey, we can see right through ya --" They sang.
"Oh, no ..." Delara sang as she held out the note.
"Girl, you can't conceal it
We know how you feel
And who you're thinkin' of..." The muses continued to sing.
"Oh-no ... no chance, no way
I won't say it, no, no." Delara sang as she made an x with her arms.
"You swoon, you sigh, why deny it, uh-oh?" The muses sang teasingly.
"It's too cliche,
I won't say I'm in love." Delara sang declaratively.
"Shoo-doo, shoo-doo, oo-oo-oo." The muses sang.

Nyo Turkey: I hate you all!

Greece, Nyo America, and me: we know. We know.

"I thought my heart had learned its lesson
It feels so good when you start out ..." Delara sang as she hopped over a pond on a few broken columns that were sticking out of the water.