Disney's Hercules Part 8

On an island, Kiku landed in the mourning. They walk together between two giant stone feet where a statue once stood. A goat dashed in front of them causing them both to gasp before it ran on top the fallen over stair head of a Greek warrior. Hercales looked as his friend.
"You sure this is the right place?" Hercales asked him.
Kiku nodded and made a noise that says, 'uh-huh, uh-huh.' They went a little further and Hercales saw three nymphs, Khemet, Dummacos, Tamara, laughing in the trees and splashing each other. Then he noticed a goat's behind in one of the bushes.
"What's the matter little guy, you stuck?" Hercales asked and pulled the goat out of the bushes.
"Whoa! Hey, butt out, buddy!" The satyr Hercales had picked up hissed.

Rome: *laughing so hard he can't breathe*

Germania: *seething* admin.... is this really me character?

Me: *gulp*

Hercales, startled by the satyr, dropped him. "Ah!" He yelled, catching the nymphs' attention.
The satyr quickly burst through the bushes and all three nymphs began to run off. "Girls! Stop! Stop! Come back, come back! Whoa, whoa --"

Ancient Egypt: you should have had Rome be the satyr instead.

Gaul: agreed

Germania: yes

Rome: Hey!

Me: it will make sense soon I swear.

Tamara turned back into water and escaped into the pool. He chased after and caught Khemet. She quickly turned into flowers in his arms. He turned to chase after Dummacos.
"Oh, geez! Wait!  Whoa, whoa, whoa!" He yelled as he caught her only to have her turn into a tree. He turned to Hercales and Kiku.
"Oooh ... nymphs. They can't keep their hands
off me." The satyr said with a chuckle.

Germania: that's something Rome would say.

Rome: *still laughing*

"Hey!" Dummacos yelled and smacked him across the face with one of her branches. He fell over and rubbed his cheek as he glared at her. He got up and walked over to Hercales who stared at him wide eyed.
"What's the matter, you never seen a satyr before?" The satyr asked simply and annoyed.

Germania: ok... that's a bit more like me.

"Uh ... no. Can you help us? We're looking for someone called Folkfert." Hercales asked as the satyr picked up a bowl full of grapes, tips the grape out and takes a bite out of the bowl.
"That's what they call me." Folkert stated simply.
"Folkert!" Hercales said as he grabbed his hand and shook it.
"Ow!" Folkert hissed as he pulled his hand away.
"Boy, am I glad to meet you! I'm Hercales. And this is Kiku." Heracales said happily and Kiku licked Folkert.

Rome and Prussia: *laughing on the floor*

Germania: *annoyed sigh*

Japan: *blushing*

"A-a-animals. Disgusting!" Folkert said annoyed.
"I need your help. I want to become a hero. A true hero." Heracles explained. Folkert turned and raised an eyebrow at Hercales, then turned away again.
"Sorry, kid, can't help ya." He said as he walked off. Heracles and Kiku followed him to his house, watching him go inside.
"Wait!" Hercales called after him and pulled on the door, which accidentally cane away in his hand. Folkert was still holding to the door-knob on the back of the door.
"Whoo!" He yelled in surprise from the air.
"Uh, sorry. Why not?" Hercales asked as Folkert jumped down and took the door back from Hercales.
"Two words: I am retired." Folkert answered as he set about putting the door back. Heracles counted the words on his fingers, confused about how he counted to three words instead of two.
"Look, I gotta do this. Haven't you ever had a dream? Something you wanted so bad you'd do anything?" Hercales begged. Folkert, who had successfully put the door back on its hinges, looked down and sighed as Heracles said that.
"Kid, come inside, I wanna show you something." Folkert said as he walked further in. Heracles followed him inside. Kiku tried to, but got stuck in the door. Inside, Hercales hit his head against part of a wooden mast.
"Watch it! That was part of the mast of the Argo." Folkert reprimanded.
"The Argo?" Hercales asked in shock.

Nyo America: What?

Mama Greece: Jason and the Argonauts

Nyo America: huh?

Rome: the Golden Fleece.

Nyo America: sounds familiar.

Greece: *sigh* one of the few times Hera is the good guy

Nyo America: oh! That one!

Nyo England: *face palm*

"Yeah. Who do think taught Jett how to sail?  Erika? I trained all those would-be heroes.  David, Iakovos, Jake..." He pointed to a statue of each.

River Hutt: cool! I'm here!

Cyprus: same!

"A lot of them. And every single one of those bums let me down. Flatter than a discus." Folkert complained as he spun a plate with a picture of Jake fighting the Minotaur,
which as it spun showed the Minotaur beating him up.
"None of 'em could go the distance. And then, there was Ludwig." Folkert said with a little bit of hope in his voice as he motions towards a statue of the hero.

Prussia: now...Now I really see it.

"Now there was a guy who had it all -- the build, the foot speed. He could jab, he could
take a hit, he could keep on comin'. But that furshluggier heel of his!" Folkert praised and then complained before he flicked the statue's heel.
"He barely gets nicked there once and kaboom --" Folkert said as the statue collapsed.
"-- he's history. Yeah, I had a dream once. I dreamed I was gonna train the greatest hero there ever was. So great, the gods'd hang a picture of him in the stars ... all across the sky ... and people would say, "That's Folkert's boy." That's right." Folkert said nostalgically as he picked up a poster and hung a star picture
up on the mast, depicting a man. Then he tore it down. He saw Hercales standing behind it, in the same pose.
"Eh, but dreams are for rookies. Guy can only take so much disappointment." Folkert said sadly, looking very dejected.