Disney's Hercules part 14

"We can't last much longer!" Lovino answered him.
"Get us out before we get crushed!" Feliciano yelled. Hercales lifted the huge boulder over his head. The boys ran out from under it
and the crowd applauded lightly.
"How you boys doin'?" Hercales asked them.
"We're okay now!" Lovino happily answered.
"Jeepers, mister, you're really strong!" Feliciano said with awe.
"Well, just try to be a little more careful next time, okay, kids?" Hercales said who was still holding the stone.
"We sure will!" Lovino promised before running off with Feliciano. They ran off. The two demons headed up the mountain slope, where they found Gilbert with Delara a feet away. She had slipped away from Hercales.
"Stirring performance, boys. I was really moved." Gilbert said as he clapped his hands.
Feliciano changed back to himself. ""Jeepers, mister"?" He asked as he looked his brother.

Austria: Italy being salty with Romano?

Spain: I'm just as confused as you are.

Lovino also changed back. "I was going for innocence."
Gilbert then turned to Delara. "And hey, two thumbs way, way up for our leading lady. What a dish. What a doll." He gave her two thumbs up. She walked passed him to the edge of the mountain side.

Prussia: rude.

"Get out of there, you big lug, while you still can." Delara said quietly as she looked down at Hercales.

Nyo Turkey: no. Please. Die.

Greece: I hate you.

Meanwhile, back down the mountain, Hercales turned to Folkert. "Folkert! I did great. They even applauded -- sort of." They heard a deep, growling sound.
"Huh ... I hate to burst your bubble, kid, but that ain't applause." Folkert said worried. The hydra....

Me: why is the cast in this one so big!? Ummm...

Nyo Turkey: The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus

Greece: no.

Me: actually...

by the name of Tarkan appears.

The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus: Good

Greece: *groan in annoyance.*

"Fo-Fo-Fo-Folkert? What do you call that thing?" Hercales asked as he looked up at Tarkan.
"Two words: am-scray!!" Folkert answered.
"Let's get ready to rumble!" Gilbert said as he watched the event from above. Heracles and Tarkan started to fight with Folkert coaching from the side.
"That's it. Dance around! Dance around! Watch the teeth. Watch the teeth. Keep going. Come on. Come on. Lead with your left! No ... your other left!" Folkert yelled at Hercales.
Hercales threw a boulder at Tarkan, but it just bit the boulder in half. Finally, Tarkan managed to catch Heracles around the ankle with its long tongue. He threw him up and swallows him.

Nyo Turkey and The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus: Yes!

Nyo Turkey: The movie can end here! On to the next fairy tale!

Me and Greece: as if!

Delara gulped. A scream was heard from the crowd and Tarkan turned its attention to them, until it felt something in his belly. Heracles was still alive and cut off Tarkan's head with his
sword. The crowed cheered again, louder this time.
"Alright! Alright! You're bad! Okay!" Folkert congratulated.
"See, Folkert? That -- that wasn't so hard." Hercales went to put his sword back in its scabbard, but missed and fell to the ground.
"Kid, kid, kid -- how many horns do ya see?" Folkert asked as he knelt down next to him.
"Six?" Hercales said as he looked at Folkert. He was so dizzy he saw that many instead of Folkert's two.
"Eh, close enough. Let's get ya cleaned up." Folkert said as he helped him to his feet.
Above, Lovino and Feliciano were getting extremely nervous. "Guys, guys -- relax. It's only half-time." Gilbert assured them.
Below, Hercales and Folkert heard a rumbling coming from Tarkan the hydra. "That doesn't sound good." Folkert said as they turned to face it again.
Tarkan stood up and grew three new heads. Folkert pushed Hercales' sword back into his hand. "Definitely not good!" Folkert exclaimed.
Kiku swooped down and picked up Hercales. Hercales began to fight Tarkan again, chopping off all its heads. Unfortunately, whenever he does so, three new heads grew in its place. Eventually, there were LOTS of heads.

Nyo Turkey: now finish him! *evil laughter.*

Greece: why isn't she hades!?

Prussia: Hey!

"Will you forget the head-slicing thing?!" Folkert yelled at him. Heracles was knocked off Kiku and slid among the heads and necks of Tarkan.
"Folkert, I don't think we covered this one in basic training!" Hercales yelled back at him. He managed to escape and started climbing the cliff, but the hydra pinned him to the rock with one of its enormous paws.
"My favourite part of the game -- sudden death." Gilbert said as he watched. Tarkan moved in for the kill, but Hercales pounded his fists on the rock behind him, causing a landslide. Tarkan was buried under the rocks, but Hercales was still trapped in its paw. The crowd all sighed.

Nyo Turkey: Hurray! The end!

Nyo America: once again. Not even close.

Nyo Turkey: Damn it!

"Oh! There goes another one. Just like Ludwig." Folkert said sadly as he looked at the rubble.

Germany: I hate being Achilles.

Spain: but you have an Achilles' heel. *points at Italy*

Germany: Nein! Sh-shut up!

Above, Gilbert was preparing to celebrate. "Game. Set. Match." He said with a smile as he turned to leave. Then, a rustle was heard from Tarkan's paw. Heracles pushed it apart and climbed out. The crowd went wild. Heracles waved to them. They moved in, picked him up, and carried him away on their shoulders. On the way, they passed Folkert.
"Folkert, you gotta admit ... that was pretty heroic." Hercales said with a smile.
"Ya did it, kid! Ya did it! Ya won by a landslide!" Folkert said with a big grin.

Everyone: *groan* puns...

Prussia and Germany: *shiver* he grinned. It's unnatural.

Above, Gilbert held both Lovino and Feliciano and was burning them with his grasp. "Hades mad." Feliciano said shaking.
"Well. Whaddaya know?" Delara said with a smile as she watched Heracles and the crowd leave.