❀ six ❀

On sunday, it was sam's last day of his visit so dean had taken his younger brother out for breakfast.

They had asked cas if he wanted to come but he stayed behind so the brothers could get some alone time with each other.

Cas was still feeling a little shaken up after last night, but noah has seemed pretty content that morning as he waited for cas to come and get him.

"good morning, baby" cas cooed as he picked noah up.

Noah looked up at his father with a big toothless grin while trying to grab his nose.

He then went to prepare noah a bottle. after his feeding, noah let out a yawn before falling asleep in cas' arms.

"someones sleepy" cas said, rubbing circles into his sons back.

Cas decided to put noah back in his crib and take a quick shower.

He dressed in some fresh clothes before heading into the kitchen to do some cleaning.

Then, there was a harsh knock on the door, cas frowned slightly as he went to answer it.

Cas opened the door, his eyes growing wide with shock when he saw who it is.

"Hello, castiel" the man, also known as noahs father and the man who kicked him to the curb when he found out he was pregnant, grinned. "long time no see"

"h-how did you f-find m-me, dick?"

"it doesn't matter," dick snarled "where is my son, castiel?" he asked as he stepped into the house.

Cas felt like he was going to have a panic attack. "w-what?"

Dick grabbed the top of cas' shirt aggressively pulling him closer.

"don't play dumb with me" dick hissed "my brother, alastair, saw you a couple weeks ago with my son and some hotshot asshole. don't even try denying what is mine! i wanna see him now!"

After dick was done yelling in cas' face, he heard a straggled cry. Cas gulped before punching dick square in the nose.

Dick let go of cas as he dashed into noahs room, locking the door behind him, picking up his baby and shushing him while he rubbed soothing circles into his back.

When he finally got noah to calm down there was a loud bang against the door with the door knob rattling, "god damn it, castiel! give me my son!"

cas backed up into the furthest corner, sliding down the wall, he pulled noah close to his chest. "don't worry noah, everything's gonna be fine"

"i know your in there, castiel! i will prove to you you are not a good enough parent for my son! you're weak and pathetic!"

Cas sobbed at the harsh words dick was yelling behind the closed door, he could only pray that dean would be home soon.