Part 1: The Incident.

A/N Hey! Welcome to the story! I'm going to try my best and not put these author's notes at the beginning of the story. That said I'll keep this short. I've been inactive lately and I'm sorry. I have no excuse. I hope you like this story and feel free to leave comments criticising the story. I don't even care if they're hate comments(even though I believe all of my readers are so kind). Anyway enjoy the story!

~You never know what strangers can become to you. So go spill coffee on someone and see what happens~ -Chishiru

The sky was clear of clouds that day. The usual busy streets of San Fransokyo had filled with the smell of bakery breads and sweets. (Y/n) looked up from the cement and was meet with the bright letters: Lucky Cat Cafe. She shrugged.

'Ah what harm could a detour cause?' She thought as she pushed open the door. The smell became even stronger as she walked deeper into the cafe. A kind looking woman stood behind the register. She had short light brown hair and bright green eyes and wore a white apron over a dark blue tee-shirt with a cute pair of jeans. On her right wrist was a simple silver bracelet accompanied by a gold necklace with a green gem that sat just below her collarbone.

"Hello! Welcome to the Lucky Cat Cafe! What can I get for you?" She asked with a smile. (Y/n) flashed her a smile back and took a look at the items available for purchase.

"Hi." She greeted. "I'll have a (Favorite food) and orange juice, please."

"That's an odd combination." The lady responded.

"Orange juice helps with writer's block." (Y/n) smiled as she was used to this response.

"Oh! Are you an author?" She questioned as she prepared the order.

"Yea, I am." The (h/c) girl replied shyly.

"Really! That's amazing! I have an author in my cafe!" She beamed as she bustled around. "Have you published anything yet?" She seemed genuinely curious.

"Yea. Actually I'm the author of Twelve Days From Wednesday and Building Armor.

"AHHHHH! Oh my goodness! You're (Y/n) (L/n)! Will you sign my books?" The lady screamed.

"Uh sure." (Y/N) watched as the lady ran into the back saying to wait right there. The rest of the cafe turned to see what the commotion was. Upon finding nothing to worry about, they returned to their previous activities. The lady returned carrying two books.

(Y/n) took them from her and took out her fancy signing pen that she always kept in her pocket for such occasions. After signing both books with two different messages, she handed them back to the lady.

"Thank you so much! I'm Cass Hamada but you can call me Aunt Cass." The lady said.

'Hamada....Hamada.. I know I've heard that name somewhere before.' (Y/n) thought as Cass turned to get her order.

"Here you are!" Cass beamed at her.

"Thank you so much!" (Y/n) reached for her wallet and handed Cass the correct amount of money. As she turned to leave, she collided with another human sending a spray of coffee and orange juice sailing in her direction. It left a swirling pattern of brown and orange on her white shirt.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, Miss." A masculine voice spoke. She looked up to see warm, dark brown eyes that attached to a very attractive face with black hair poking out from a Ninja's baseball cap. She looked back down to her shirt. The man cringed expecting to be yelled at.

"Wow! This looks amazing! Hang on.....that's it!" She pulled out a notepad and a different pen from before and jotted down some words. She shoved her notepad back in her bag and turned back to the man. "Hi, I'm (Y/n) (L/n)."

"Tadashi Hamada. I'm so sorry about this." He apologized again.

"No need to apologize! I'm actually glad that you spilled coffee on me. It gave me ideas for my book, so thank you." Aunt Cass was trying hard not to laugh.

"You-you're that (Y/n) (L/n)?" He asked while nodding his head toward the books still sitting on the counter.

"Yep! That'd be me!" She took the cap off the pen she was holding and grabbed Tadashi's arm.

"Umm... What are-" He started.

"Sshhh." She whispered as she wrote her number on his forearm by his elbow. "There now you know how to contact me." She smiled at him. "Try not to spill anything on it to make it wash away." That was it. Aunt Cass burst out in laughter and Tadashi's face turned a light shade of pink.

"Oh and Cass?" She turned back to the woman laughing. "I think I just found my new favorite cafe."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n Whew! That's Part One done. Please leave any comments that you want. I do read them. Have a nice day Beautifuls!