Part 12: I Love You Too!

~This might be the happy ending without the ending~ -David Leviathan

(Y/n) sucked in a deep breath as she gazed into Tadashi's warm brown eyes. A million thoughts were swarming her brain.

What happens if he leaves...

What if he stops loving me...

I know he isn't like him but...

I've built up my armor for so long...

Maybe he just found a way through...

By now the silence had stretched into a couple of minutes and was making Tadashi feel very awkward. He didn't want to interrupt her thought process so he just sat there, staring back at her, waiting for her response.

I'll let him through...

"Tadashi," she spoke his name with such a loving and caring tone that it made his ears go warm, "I've built my armor up for so long so that I didn't get hurt again." His heart started to deflate, positive that she was going to reject him.

"But, maybe my armor doesn't always work." She stood up, walked over to him, took his hands, stood up, looked him in the eye, and smiled. 

"Because, I'm in love with you as well." His heart felt like an airport with a thousand planes taking off all at once. Hers fared no better.

"Does that mean I can kiss you?" He asked cautiously. She giggled.

"Please do. I'm not drunk this time."

"You remember that?" He chuckled nervously as she twined her fingers through his hair.

"It seems you do too." She pressed her smiling lips against his and they both felt so happy in that one moment that it seemed as if nothing else mattered. He wrapped his arms protectively around her as their lips moved in sync.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tadashi! Where are we going?" You giggled as your boyfriend of two years lead you up a hill covered in traditional cherry blossoms. 

Everything in your life had been perfect since that day at the restaurant. Hiro had become one of the most successful people in San Fransokyo with his double gig of Robotist and leader of the biggest superhero team around. Honey Lemon had become a world famous chemist with her discovery of the 119 element. Gogo now owned a speedway that hosted over a 100 races a year. Wasabi helped out as a nurse at yours and Tadashi's hospital. It was the first hospital that used primarily robotics to function. Everything was set up so that at a moment's notice everyone could drop what they were doing and go kick some bad guy butt.

"You'll see when we get there." He playfully chided. At the top of the hill was a beautiful sight of the city with its busy people and cherry blossoms dancing in the wind.

"Wow.....it's beautiful." You whispered. Tadashi cleared his throat and you turned around to see him down on one knee. You gasped.

"(Y/n) (L/n), I can't imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want to. I know you're the only one I want to share the rest of my life with. I know my life will never be complete without you beside me to share it. When I think about you, I know that no one else will ever hold my heart the way you do. Will you marry me?"

By now there were tears in your eyes and a great big grin plastered on your face. You brought your hands up to cover your mouth and let out a strangled laugh.

"Tadashi Hamada, you make me happier than I ever thought I could be. And if you'll let me, I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same. Yes! Yes, I'll marry you!" You lept into his arms and kissed him square on the lips like you have so many times before. This time though, it was magical and you couldn't wait to tell everyone the news.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n So this is the end. I had so much fun writing this story and I'm sorry that this came out so late. I hope you enjoyed this story! Until next time you lovely glorious people!