Part 7: Her House and Back Stories

~People will never know how you feel if you don't tell them~ -Kaoru Hitachiin

"Tadashi?" (Y/N) asked him from her spot on his lap. The two had been reading books and she had gotten tired of sitting so she laid her head on the lap.

"Hmm?" He replied with interest.

"How long are you going to let me stay here?"

A pang of sadness hit his heart. He knew that she had her own house that she could go back to anytime. He knew that she had been feeling better after the whole ordeal with her ex. He knew that she would want to leave eventually. But he had grown used to waking up next to her and having her around all day. He loved how she was so close to him here. He wasn't ready to have her leave.

"How ever long you need." He replied calmly even though he was trying to hide the hurt in his voice.

"I think," She started but had to stop to take a breath. She didn't like the idea of leaving anymore than he did. But she didn't want to be a burden. And besides, its not like she was leaving forever, she was still his best friend. She'd visit everyday like she had before.

"I think its time for me to go home." She managed to choke out.

Tadashi held back a cry. He wanted to tell her not to go, to stay with him. He wanted to tell her how much she meant to him, how much he loved her. But he didn't.

"Okay." He said instead. "Do you need any help with your stuff?" She sat up and smiled at him.

"That would be much appreciated." The two walked around, gathering her stuff as slowly as possible, for neither wanted her to leave.

~Slight time skip~

"Home sweet home." The girl grumbled with contempt. She pulled out her key and unlocked her front door.

"Would you like to come inside for some tea or something?" She asked Tadashi as he handed her the bag he had been carrying.

"Sure!" He beamed, happy that he didn't have to leave yet. They entered the house and made their way to the kitchen.

While (Y/n) brought out the nessacary items for tea, Tadashi was admiring the pictures she had strewn about on the walls.

One picture in particular contained a photo of her family or so it seemed. There was a frail looking  woman perched on a chair on the left side of the photo. She had (h/c) and bright green eyes that were accented by a sky blue tank top accompanied by dark jeans.

There was a small boy sitting in her lap. He had short red hair and (e/c) eyes. He was only wearing brown shorts with sandals. A few smears of mud were dotting his cheeks.

Sitting on the grass in front of the two was a (h/c) girl with (e/c) and a cute white sundress. She sat leaning on her hands which were placed directly in front of her between her legs. She was smiling with her eyes closed and she looked extremely happy.

A tall man with dark red hair and (e/c) eyes stood off to the right not too close to any of the others. He was wearing a dark suit and nice shoes. A scowl was placed on his face.

"That's my father." (Y/n) spoke behind Tadashi making him jump. "He never really associated with us. He was always at work. When he was home he was yelling at mom for being sick all the time. She was a frail woman but she had a heart of gold."

"What happened to her?" Tadashi questioned before he thought about it. She smiled at him.

"My younger brother was driving her to the hospital. He didn't see my father coming in through the gate." Her voice caught in her throat. Tadashi pulled her into a hug without second thought.

"The two cars collided and no one survived. I'm the only living member of my family left."

"I'm sorry." Tadashi whispered into her hair.

"What happened to your parents?" Tadashi sucked in a breath at her question.

"They were on their way to visit our uncle in a rainstorm. He had been sent to the hospital after he fell off the roof. Dad was worried about him. So they packed up leaving me in charge of Hiro. It was raining pretty hard. The tires slipped out from under the car and they went over a cliff." He choked on his words and (Y/n) pulled him closer to her.

The two stood there holding each other trying to absorb comfort through the others touch and presence.

"Tadashi," (Y/n) spoke quietly.

"Yea?"

"There's something I need to tell you."

____________________________________
A/n So there's the next chapter. Let me know what you think! I hope you like it! Till next time!