Part 2: Homework and Hiro

~You're not my favorite mistake anymore~ -Unknown

Me: Hey Tadashi?

Tada!Coffee: Yes, (Y/n)?

Me: Can I come over? I'm having major writer's block rn and need some coffee spilled on me.

Tada!Coffee: You're never gonna let that go are you?

Me: Never *Evil laughter*

Tada!Coffee: *Eye roll* Yea you can come over.

Me: Yay! Be over in ten.

I put my phone down and pulled on my jacket. Tadashi's was just a short eight minute walk from her house. It had been about a month since the coffee incident and they had talked every day since. She smiled as she walked by the white(ish) shirt pinned up on the wall. 

She opened the door of the cafe for the old woman approaching from the inside.

"Thank you dear." She winked as she walked out. (Y/n) nodded, held the door open with her foot, pulled out her notepad, and jotted down a quick description of the lady.

"Again (Y/n)?" Tadashi's voice came from the right as she finished her sentence.

"Hey, my characters don't come from thin air." She smirked. Tadashi grinned back.

"Would you like to go upstairs?" 

"To the great Tadashi Hamada's room? No way!" She gasped.

"You've been in there before dork."

"That's new." She commented.

"What's-" He started.

"I hope those statements aren't meant to be taken inappropriately." Aunt Cass smiled as she finished cleaning a nearby table. 

"Hi Aunt Cass!" (Y/n) chose to ignore her comment thinking it'd be the wisest choice. Tadashi rolled his eyes and laughed. Then he led the way to the back and up the stairs. 

"So, did you have a plan or...?" Tadashi asked.

"Nope. Not really. I just like coming over here. You always help me find an idea somehow." She smirked and he knew she was trying not mention anything about coffee. He let out a small joking groan.

"Well then you can help me with my language homework." He walked over to his half of the room and she followed.

"I thought you said you were a robotics major?" She questioned as she sat on his bed cross-legged.

"I am but I still take an language class." He responded.

"Fun." She replied with sarcasm.

"Is that sarcasm I detect?" He sat next to her with a binder and a notebook in his lap. She giggled.

"Writing is fun. The class not so much."  He nodded in agreement.

"So what are you working on?" She took the notebook from him despite his protests. She quickly read over the four paragraphs that he had.

"Hmmm....." She hummed as Tadashi covered his face.

"It's bad, right?" He asked timidly.

"No, not at all. I can only see one thing wrong." She leaned into his side and pointed to the third paragraph. "You want to show emotion, but tell feelings."

"What's the difference?" He was genuinely curious. I mean it's not every day he got writing advice from a famous author.

"So, by showing emotion you don't want to say; 'she was sad.' You want to say; 'Her eyelashes clumped together as her lip trembled. A stray tear escaped her wet eyes.' However, you don't want to say; 'She dragged her feet down the stairs constantly yawning. She stretched and clumsily made coffee.' You want to say; 'She was tired that morning.' (A/n Thank the gods for Pinterest)."

"Oh I see~." He took the notebook back from her and then made adjustments. All was quiet for a moment as she watched him write. He had a habit of biting the tip of his pencil when he was concentrating. She pulled out her notepad and flipped to the section with all of her notes about Tadashi. He didn't notice.

"Tadashi?" 

"Hm?"

"What's a good nickname for you other than Tada!coffee?" He turned to face her with wide eyes.

"Please don't tell me...." His eyes landed on her phone.

"Tadashi......no." She warned.

"Tadashi......yes!" He snatched her phone and darted away from her. He ran down the stairs with her chasing after him.

"Tadashi Hamada!" She screamed. He stopped in the living room and unlocked her phone. When she tried to reach for it, he held it above his head to read and seeing as how he was a good half foot taller than her, she wasn't getting back from him.

He scrolled through her contacts, laughing at a few of them.

"You did!" He laughed as he read his contact name.

"Tadashi, give me my phone back!" She leaned against his chest, stood on her tiptoes, and reached for the device.

"Hey Tadashi? Have you seen-" A boy had walked up the stairs while speaking but upon seeing the two teens stopped. He had a skinny build and medium height. He had messy black hair, light brown eyes, and pale Asian skin like Tadashi. He wore red tee-shirt with a golden bot logo under a dark blue, long-sleeve jacket. He wore red shoes with orange laces and tan Capri pants.

"Hey Hiro!" Tadashi smiled at the boy.

"Wait. Your brother's name is Hiro? Hiro Hamada?" (Y/n) questioned.

"That's me." The boy replied hesitantly.

"Wow! Can I ask you some questions?" She pulled out her notepad and pen. Hiro gulped.

"What kind of questions?" He raised one eyebrow and took a small step back.

"I saw you at a bot fight a few weeks ago and I was wondering -" Hiro's eyes had widened along with Tadashi's and Hiro raised his hands in front of him. 

"Bot fight?" Tadashi shot a questioning glare in Hiro's direction. 

"Yea! You should have seen him! He comes in with this weakling act, loses once, then tricks the other guy into going a second round for more money, and then BAM! He kicks his butt! It's literally the coolest thing I've ever seen." (Y/n) squealed. Tadashi looked at her, then back at Hiro with a we'll-talk-about-this-later look.

"And what were you doing at this bot fight?" Tadashi questioned the excited girl.

"Research. I was trying to see how illegal fights went down."

"What kind of fights?" Tadashi smirked.

"Illegal figh-" She stopped as she realized what she was saying, let out a gasp, and buried her face in the palm of her left hand as she let out a groan. "I'm sorry Hiro~." She cried.

"It's fine........uh... I still don't know your name." Hiro stated somewhat awkwardly.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I'm (Y/n) (L/n)." She stuck her hand out for Hiro to shake. His eyes widened as she grabbed her hand.

"Tadashi! Why didn't you tell me you were friends with one of my favorite authors?!" He accused. Tadashi simply shrugged and smiled.

"Why didn't you tell me about this bot fight?" He shot back. The two shared a look that lasted a few minutes with (Y/n) standing shyly to the side.

"Hey Hiro?" (Y/n) asked. He turned to her with a softer look in his eyes.

"Yea?"

"It's okay because I'll be coming over pretty often." She winked.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n That's Part two done. How is it so far? Please leave comments down below(or to the side =) ) Have a nice day amazing people!