Part 3: The Lab and Bot Fights.

~So please take care of my hurt heart, cause trusting you is the hardest part~ -Falling in Reverse

"You're gonna love it!" Tadashi insisted  as he and the young author walked into the robotics lab. 

"I'm sure I will." The girl assured for the hundredth time, her notepad already pulled out. Tadashi opened the door and a wave of activity swept over the two teens. People were bustling back and forth borrowing tools, chatting, swapping papers which she assumed were blueprints of some kind. Her hand began moving across the paper without her needing to look at it.

Tadashi guided her through the lab and introduced her to a bunch of people, some whose name she wrote down because she might use them. 

"It's too bad the gang won't be here until later." Tadashi sighed.

"The gang?" (Y/n) questioned.

"Gogo, Wasabi, Honey Lemon, and-"

"Fred! I remember you talking about them now. Fred is the one who wants an invisible sandwich."

"Woah. Hot girl knows who I am." A voice spoke from behind the two and they turned around. A group of teenagers stood there. A girl with midnight black hair and a purple streak stood chewing gum. A boy with dreadlocks and facial hair was shaking his head. A girl with honey blond hair and pink glasses was holding up a phone that was most likely recording the transpiring event. And finally, a blond haired male wearing a beanie stood at the front of the group gaping at (Y/n).

"Wait! Let me guess who you are." (Y/n) spoke before anyone else could. She pointed to each in turn. "Gogo, Wasabi, Honey Lemon, and the one gaping at me like I'm a supermodel must be Fred."

"Guys, I think my soulmate is psychic." Fred insisted.

"She is NOT your soulmate!" Wasabi hissed angrily. Before Fred could reply, Tadashi stepped in.

"Guys, this is (Y/n)." Tadashi gestured to the girl fidgeting under Fred's stare.

"Hi." She waved to the group and they waved back.

After more formal introductions and a mini tour of each of their inventions, Tadashi took her to his private lab.

"Do I get to see what you've been working on?" She asked as she walked into his lab.

"You will when Hiro gets here." Tadashi replied grabbing a chair for her to sit down in.

"I thought Hiro didn't like 'Nerd School'?" She commented with a smile.

"He doesn't but that doesn't mean I can't get him here." Tadashi smirked at her. Just then, (Y/n)'s phone vibrated. She pulled it our of her pocket and slide her thumb across the screen. 

Lil' Hero: (Y/n), I need help.

Along with the text was an attached file containing coordinates.

"Tadashi." She said with a concerned voice. Tadashi snapped his head back in her direction.

"What happened?"

"Hiro needs help." With that the two teens were rushing out the door.

~Time Skip~

"Tadashi! (Y/n)!" Hiro cried as the red moped sped into the alley. "Good timing!" Hiro climbed on behind Tadashi. (Y/n) sat in Tadashi's lap holding onto his shoulders with her legs wrapped around his waist so that there was room for Hiro. Tadashi took off down the alley way.

"Are you okay." Tadashi said over the wind.

"Yeah."

"Are you hurt?"