Part 6: Old Friends And Flirting.

~Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters~ -Albert Einstein.

"(Y/n)" Honey Lemon whispered.

"I told you. She won't wake up." Tadashi mumbled. (Y/n) had once again slept in his bed. He woke up before her but that was almost four hours ago. It was 12:30 and she hadn't budged except for the one time she told Tadashi to go away. Gogo, having been patient for long enough, walked over and shoved (Y/n) out of the bed.

"OW!" She shouted as she sat up on her elbows. Gazing around she saw that the entire gang was huddled in Tadashi's side of the room.

"(Y/n), get up, get dressed, and come with us." Gogo stated plainly. It had been about a week since the incident and of course, the gang knew what had transpired that day. They'd been trying their best to cheer her up.

"Why~? Where are we going?" She got up anyway cause she didn't want to upset Gogo.

"Stop whining, woman up."

"We're going to the mall!" Honey squealed. Fred let out a tiny groan, but it was hardly noticeable.

~At the mall~

"Okay, We'll take (Y/n). You guys go have fun." Honey stated.

"Don't follow us. Girls go one way, guys go another." Gogo warned. Each of the girls' grabbed one of (Y/n)'s arms and dragged her away. Tadashi watched her go, his eyes lingering on her until she turned a corner.

"Someone's got a crush~." Hiro teased.

"I do not," Tadashi mumbled back, still slightly distracted.

"Hey! Eyes off my soulmate!" Fred whined. Tadashi looked at his friends to see Wasabi and Hiro grinning at him while Fred was slightly disappointed. A small grip of jealousy wrapped its way around his heart.

'She's not even comfortable with your hugs.' Tadashi's frown turned into a scowl. He remembered the first time (Y/n) had hugged him and how easily she seemed to fit in his arms. She felt so comfortable there. Holding her in his arms just felt so....right.

~With the girls~

"Oh, how does this one look?" Honey asked as she stepped out of the changing room. She was wearing another pastel yellow dress that was a one shoulder neckline and flowed down to her knees. It had a glossy ribbon that wrapped around her waist and ended in a giant bow on her hip.(A/n I would have put a picture here except they didn't have a dress like this on google so I took parts from like three different dresses and put them in one)

"You look fabulous!" (Y/n) chimed while Gogo just gave a thumbs-up. 

"Your turn," Gogo said.

"What do you mean my turn?" (Y/n) questioned as Gogo and Honey pulled her up and shoved some clothes into her hands.

"Go try them on!" Honey urged. (Y/n) sighed and entered the changing room knowing that they wouldn't let her get out of this. 

She grabbed the first article of clothing which happened to be a dress. It was a deep midnight blue with thin off-shoulder sleeves. I hugged her body and then fanned out at her hips. When she twirled, it lifted up slightly to spin with her. She showed it off to the two girls waiting outside. Honey gave a thumbs-up, while Gogo shook her head.

 Honey gave a thumbs-up, while Gogo shook her head