t w o

_______________________t w o _______________________

t w o
_______________________

At Pop's Diner, I opened up a book as I began to write. Ever since Jason had died, I had had trouble controlling my anger. He used to help me with my emotions because ever since my dad left my mum, I had always had unpredictable outbursts of violence and anger.

He always taught me to write down my emotions because it's a healthier way to get them out. So that's what I did, I wrote and wrote until my hand cramped up, causing me to stop and order some dinner.

Just as I had finished my order, I saw a girl with beautiful black hair in a long black trench coat, walk through the diner door.

I stood up and walked over to her, smiling politely at her.
"Hi there," my voice was husky, as I looked her up and down. "I'm Amara," she smiled back at me, putting her hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Veronica, Veronica Lodge." I shook her hand, smirking at her.
"Nice to meet you, I see your taste in clothes, I think we'll be great friends." I winked at her before walking over to the counter to grab my dinner before walking out, seeing Veronica walk over to a table with an orange head guy and the back of a blonde hair girl.

•-•-•-•-•

I was heading to my locker to grab my first period books, but before I could get there, I ran into Veronica.

"Hey, A. I want to introduce you to my friends," stood beside her were two guys, one had orange hair; that must've been the guy at the diner last night, and the other one brown hair and a beanie on. "This is Archie," she said as she pointed to ginger man, "and this is Jughead," she smiled as she pointed to bean bag.

I walked away from Veronica, not in the mood to talk to new people. But this just caused her to follow me. I stopped suddenly, causing her to smack into my back, making me stumble forwards and drop my books.

"What do you want, Veronica?" I snarled at her. She looked st me normally, as if my behaviour didn't shock her.

"I wanted to introduce you to my friends. I thought it would be a nice thing to have a few friends, Amara." She crossed her arms as she finished.

"I have friends, Veronica." I hissed at her, copying her actions by crossing my arms as well.

"Hm, funny. I don't see any." Her snark comment made me extremely mad, causing me to walk up to her so I was only a centimetre away from her face.

"Do. Not. Test. My. Patience, Lodge." And with that, I walked away from her but only as I turned around, I bumped into those two boys from earlier. "Watch it, ginger bread and jelly bean."

•-•-•-•-•

I had gotten out of my car as I had thought about how crappy today was. Okay so maybe I don't have friends, but so what? That doesn't mean Veronica has to introduce me to her friends, especially considering they're not even girls.

I didn't realise I was at my destination. As I crouched down, a tear fell from my eye. I looked up and saw my brothers name.

Here lays
ALEC MONTGOMERY
An irreplaceable friend, son and brother.
He will be missed, dearly.

All I wanted was to be in my big brothers arms again. The way he passed, made me cry even harder just thinking about it.

Suddenly, I heard a twig snap, causing me to instantly turn around.
"Who's there!" I yelled, my voice breaking half way through.

A person wearing a brown trench coat came out from behind the trees. I squinted my eyes, confused as to who it could be.

"Polly?"

•-•-•-•-•

Hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to vote and comment. Much love x