f i v e

_______________________ f i v e _______________________

f i v e
_______________________

"So, A, have you heard Archie's music?" Veronica asked me, as we sat down for lunch.

"No, I haven't. Why, is he good?" I spoke, before stuffing my mouth with a fork full of salad.

"He's amazing." Veronica cooed. I smiled at her, realising she must like Archie.

"Hey, how come you're not sitting with Betty?" I questioned, confused. I looked around, wondering where Betty could be.

"Um, so we were at Cheryl's place last night and Archie and I might have kissed. So Betty is pissed at us." Veronica sighed. I shook my head in disbelief. Did Betty have feelings for Archie? "So, I heard Jug took you home, after school." Her face had the biggest grin on it. "Is there anything you want to tell me?" I scratched my neck, nervously.

"I was upset and he just happen to be there. He comforted me. That's all." I spoke, instantly shoving more food into my mouth.

"Oh. My. God. You're blushing. You so have a thing for him!" She squealed loudly. I covered my face in embarrassment and annoyance.

"Veronica. I don't like him like that. I mean, he's cute. But I don't have feelings for him." I said, taking another fork full of my food.

"Okay. I can get on board with Jamara." She clapped her hands as she finished. I raised my eye brow in confusion.

"What the hell is Jamara?" I giggled at the unusual word.

"It's your ship name, of course. I'm going to get you guys together." And with that she walked off with the biggest smile I had ever seen on a person.

•-•-•-•-•

I had just pulled up at Sisters of Quiet Mercy. I wanted to see Polly again. No scratch that, I needed to see Polly again. She reminded me of Jason and it made me happy that a part of him lived inside her.

As I walked in, I signed the guest book and walked outside to where she usually is. She was leaning over a patch of flowers and smelling them. She looked happy.

"Hey, Pol," I smiled at her, before engulfing her in a hug, "how are you?" I rested my head on her belly, listening to the heart beat of her baby.

"I'm alright, I guess. Betty came here before. She told me Jason is dead," I slowly took a couple steps back from her, my heart breaking at her words. She had no idea that Jason had passed away. "Is that true, Am? Is he dead?" I was speechless. I just couldn't get the words out of my mouth.

"Pollykins, I'm so sorry." I slowly walked forwards to her, to engulf her in a hug. She collapsed into my arms, clutching on to me for dear life. I played with her hair, trying to relax her. "Everything will be alright, Pol," I cooed as she cried out for Jason. "Shh, everything will be alright."

•-•-•-•-•
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I couldn't decide between Jamara or Jugara. Don't forget to vote and comment! Much love x