t e n

_______________________ t e n_______________________

t e n
_______________________

I punched Jughead right in the face.

Silence filled the room immediately. I took a step back, shocked at my actions. I looked around to see everyone looking at me with shocked expressions as well. I saw Jughead clench his jaw before slowly rubbing his hand against his cheek in what I assumed was a soothing motion for him.

I walked out of the gym, guilt suddenly filling me. No, he deserved it. I attempted to convince myself. He had no right trying to get close to me.

I hadn't noticed that there was someone following me as I walked out. I could hear footsteps, so I assumed it was Cheryl. So, I turned around to tell her to go away, only, it wasn't Cheryl who was following me; it was Veronica.

"What do you want, Ronnie?" I crossed my arms, not wanting to deal with people. She looked at me before pulling me into a hug.

"It's okay, A. Everything will be okay." I didn't know why, but I slowly started to feel better. I let go of Veronica, walking away from her, a smirk finding it's way onto my face.

A plan had formed in my mind.

*-*-*-*-*

I was sitting on my couch, waiting for everyone to arrive. I had invited a few people over for a party; knowing them they would invite their friends, and then their friends would invite their friends and so on.

I heard the doorbell ring, signalling that people were here. I walked to the door, opening it and allowing everyone in. "Break it and you pay for it." I smiled as they all walked in.

I noticed finally that Cheryl was here. So, I walked to her, passing her another drink as we downed them together. I smiled at her as she went off to search for a guy for the night. I took that as my signal to do the same.

I'd been wondering around for a while, when I ended up bumping into Veronica.
"Hey, Ronnie, seen any cute guys yet?" She looked at me before giggling.
"You are so smashed, A." I frowned at her before taking another sip of my drink, bursting into fits of giggles.
"Shh, maybe a little," Suddenly, a thought popped into my head, "do you know where Jug is?" I remember seeing him when he came in with Betty but I'd lost him.
"He's outside, he wanted a break from the party," I went to walk straight pass her, but not before she grabbed my arm, "don't hurt him, A." I yanked my arm out of her grip and continued my journey outside.

I saw a figure sitting outside near the driveway. Assuming it was Jug, I walked over to him and sat down.
"Hey, I'm sorry about your face, I was mad and humiliated," He looked at me, before standing up and walking away from me and into the house. I sighed, before following him. "Jug, come on." He instantly turned around, causing me to nearly run into him.
"Only my friends call me Jug." His voice was full of venom. I rolled my eyes at his immaturity.
"Jug, don't be so immature." I spat at him. This caused him to let out a half hearted laugh.
"You know what. Take another swing at me," he took a step back, opening his arms signalling for me to attack him. "you can punch me," he began inching closer to me, "hit me, hurt me," he continued, "but, no matter what happens, you will let me in. I know you will." His face was now only a centimetre away from my face. I smirked at him, moving my head forward and placing my lips on his.

This took him by surprise, but he began to kiss me back. I pulled away instantly, turning and leaving him alone in the house.

He just proved to me that he has feelings for me. What an idiot.

*-*-*-*-*
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote! Much love x