two

"oh god how many minutes left till the purge?" asked jin cracking his fingers making the snaps sound

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"oh god how many minutes left till the purge?" asked jin cracking his fingers making the snaps sound. he surely can't wait for the annual event.

"98 minutes." namjoon answered. his heart thumps as he glance at the timer he had on his wrist. each one of them had a strap with a little digital box on it. it helps detect the vitals, time, gps.

"im so ready for this." taehyung added. he playfully direct the gun on yoongi's head. "balsa!"

"really guk? you wont have any time to eat." jimin said as he pointed his fingers at jungkook. jungkook seems to be busy stuffing snacks in his backpack.

"cool." he replied made the other members laughed.

"mr. dunk gonna get his ass beaten up. like oh shit 'you wont be brave enough to stand up in the assembly' fuck your ass." hoseok imitated their ex principal.

"remember guys, no murders. just beating." jimin reminds them. purge is a yearly event where they do what they want including murder. but this little softie dont want to do anything relate to assassinate.

"i know. this is like the hundredth times. shut it jimin." yoongi hollered. he closed his eyes while talking. its how he habitually does, make him look cooler.

"actually im not really sure about this." jimin stammered. "can we just like stay safe instead of fighting out there."

"oh come on jimin. we've talked about this. and we have agreed."

"let just purge!"

"another 45 minutes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"another 45 minutes. i've checked the tunnel surveillance camera. his car is in there. close it." jungkook bid. taehyung smile and pressed a key on his keyboard.

the bright tunnel turned dark. scream could be heard and only light from the cars shine the big tunnel.

"here we go."

"turn on the tv!" namjoon command from his seat

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"turn on the tv!" namjoon command from his seat. jungkook ran to the tv and turn it on. a blue screen appears and a letters scrolled from below to upside follow by a woman voice.

"this is not a test,"

"this is your emergency broadcast system announcing the commencement of the annual purge sanctioned by the u.s government." namjoon lifted his head from the head of his chair and placed it quite near to the tv box to listen better.

"any and all crime including murder, will be legal for 12 continuous hours." jungkook smirks as he took out his gun and pinned it under his black hoodie. he pulled his face mask covering his mouth and nose. his hood fell on top of his head leaving a small sight of his nut-shaped eyes.

"police, fire, and emergency medical services will be unavailable until tomorrow morning at 7 a.m. when the purge concludes." taehyung nudge yoongi who's still had his eyes shut not even bothered by taehyung's nudge.

hoseok pull his black face mask covering half of his face. jin glance to all of them as he laid his fringe down his forehead. namjoon smirk and pull his facemask across his face.

"may god be with you all."

the sirens start to blast making loud noises telling people that the party just started.

"good luck!" jungkook yelled as he jumped out of the window strolling down the empty street. taehyung put on his bagpack and also jumped off the window after bidding them a sweet good luck.

"get going." yoongi said seamless.

"be safe!" hoseok joined after yoongi. jin gagged and give jimin a pat before jumping out the window. "see you another 12 hours." he said.

"come on jimin dont be a freak!" namjoon teased as he also jumped off the window leaving jimin by himself.

jimin was confident he could do it. he pinned a gun under his black hoodie, a knife next to it. he pull his face mask across his face and pulled his hood on. his ready to go.