three

gun shots can be heard as soon as jimin walk into the used to be busy junction

gun shots can be heard as soon as jimin walk into the used to be busy junction. its all unoccupied now maybe the people is hiding in their home sweet home. or maybe begging for not to get killed.

not like the six, jimin had no one on his death list. he dont want to pummel anyone but as a gangster himself, he do fought people to be alive.

since he had no one to beat, he ran into a building, a bank. and hooted the glass door shattering the glass into pieces. the alarm blast but who cares, no one going to come here and take him. stealing is legal now.

he plodded to a machine slot and type a code easily breaking the system. the alarm shut as he clicked on a button, the machine vomited money. jimin collected all of them and straight into his beg.

just then he heard guns outside. the sounds became louder. to his instincts, he jump on top of a table and swing himself on the roof. poking a hole as he slide himself in it.

he heard footsteps entering the bank. a group of people wearing weird animal masks laughed as they also hacked the bank but failed.

jimin hacked them first. he gets the money first. the group of people went out and at the moment jimin jump from the ceiling and exit the bank,

the people saw him and start shootings. too bad jimin is faster than the bullets.

30 minutes have passed and all jimin's doing was hiding

30 minutes have passed and all jimin's doing was hiding. he never know people hate him. he rest his head on a wall, leaning on it as he pressed on the cuts he received under his thight from a man in duck mask.

"oh shoot, if i've had known this would happen, i would buy the fish mask." he cursed.

his phone rang and he answered them as soon as possible.

"jimin! help me! you need to help us! please i beg you!" a girl yelled through the phone.

"what? what happened!"

"someone killed mom! and now he's in our house. please come here. im scared."

the called ended. jimin cursed under his breath as he run straight toward his house.

he catch his breath as soon as he arrives, he saw a broken window. probably from when the murderer try to sneak in.

"damn it!"

jimin covered his mouth with his hand to prevent from his loud breathing to make noice. he dont want any precipitous action.

stepping on the steep window, he jumped in the house. he noticed a gun on the floor and it bullets found 1 metre from it. he took the gun and examined it only to found that its out of bulletins.

footsteps heard not to far from where he's standing. he stop and took out his gun being cautious of the surrounding.

"jimin!"

he turned his head and saw a girl near her mom. his tears fell down.

"mom."

jin on the other hand, enjoying the party to the fullest. he aim and shoot everywhere, everyone. 'no killing'

who cares? its legal now and its time to play revenge.

a gun shot galed not far from him. he turn and saw a familiar man holding a riffle.

"hey its you. how are you doing mr.ken?"

"fine. guess you are the hunters hah?"

"oh gosh look at you all grown up since the day you got kicked out of the gang."

"come on, we all know how im keeping up. what about you?"

"im doing fine, my new gang feed me up very well."

"i see, but i'll feed you up!" ken bolted to jin shooting the riffle non-stop. but to jin's luck, none of it hit him. he dodge all the pacing bullets.

"i love your skills honey, it has improved. a lot." he said aiming the riffle on jin's forehead. he kissed jin's ear as he pull the trigger ready to fire jin's head off his body.

"no not today." a voice said as a bullet exploded and blood splashed on jin's face.

"dude that was so close." namjoon said as soon as jin trashed ken's body away.

"remember, no one of us died tonight."

"heh, how many people have you killed? i don't see many prey on the street. its too bored." jin said resting his arm on namjoon's shoulder.

"3 people down im moving to my list now." namjoon replied clearly planning to kill a bunch of people.

"i'll get go first. remember, dont get killed!" he yelled as he jump over a fence entering a house which jin know who it belongs to.

jin pulled his face mask and ran to the street again.