four

"who attacked you guys?" jimin asked shaking in his voice

"who attacked you guys?" jimin asked shaking in his voice. her mother's body laid limply on his lap.

"i dont know, a lot of people suddenly burst into our house and they had guns and start to fire aimlessly." the girl sob in between her explanations.

"it hit aunt, the bullets, and then they left. they didn't saw me, i was hiding under the sink. aunt couldn't make it."

jimin patted his niece shoulder as she continue to cry. but he sense something weird, she said a lot of guy came but only a window is broken. there's not even footsteps on the floor. and the sink couldn't fit--

"im sorry." a gun halted on his temple. he shut his eyes as he solved it.

"why are you doing this?" jimin breathed. his lungs ached at the smell of oxygen. he dont want to hurt her but since its happened that she killed his mom and its purge anyway.

jimin reached the pinned gun under his hoodie slowly and fire the girl foot making she wail in pain.

jimin then bolted out of the house, he's in tear as he's afraid of himself. i didnt kill her right?

jungkook run in the hacked tunnel with his bunny mask

jungkook run in the hacked tunnel with his bunny mask. not like others, he bought himself a bunny mask.

"where are you?" he jogged as he near his target car. he playfully make a circle while skipping around the car laughing as he did so. for the first time he felt very happy he could scare the shit out of his stepfather.

"dude open the door, anyone in here know you're gonna ended up die! come on loser!" he knocked on the window threatening the poor guy with his gun.

"look who's scared now? son of a bitch just open the door! im being nice!" jungkook kicked the window. the man in it snapped, he covered both of his ears using his palm.

"what a scaredy-cat." he mumbles as he pointed the locked door and bang. as easy as that, he unlocked the door.

he pulled that shaking old man out of the car. his bright color pants already stained with a patch of wet, probably he peed in his pants out of fear.

"hi dad. miss me?" he questioned placing a gun on the man forehead and trace it down his collarbone.

"oh my puppy, did your new wife didn't feed you? you look so skinny."

"my mom or should i say your ex-wife aka your filthy doll aka your fucking mannequin aka your toy surely deserves more better."

"first of all, lets take a look at those ducky dick."

the gun still on the man collarbone, jungkook already unbuckle the man's leather belt and unzip his pants.

"ew look at your wet underwear. im so disgusted, take them off!" he hollered.

the man shakingly pull his underwear down revealing man thrones of his. a smirk pulled on jungkook face but could not be seen as it hidden under the bunny mask he put on.

other bystanders cover their eyes as they also shivering in their own cars hugging their own self hoping that no one would intrude them.

"is this what you so proud about?" jungkook asked circling the tip of his gun down the man's.

"after taking a better view of it, mine is better!" he yelled and immediately after that sounds of gun follow by a laugh gusted through the tunnel.