five

taehyung dance as he jogged along the street feeling like having the town all by himself

taehyung dance as he jogged along the street feeling like having the town all by himself. he does not forget to hummed his favourite song, manolo.

"got a cabin in manolo!" he jumped and tripped over a small stone but that's not a problem as he push himself back up again, embarrassed actually.

just then he heard gunfire not far from him and totally toward him. taehyung turned his head and saw a gang of motorcycle and a car racing to him.

"fuck." he cursed as he run light-fast. his feet feel like giving up but not this early, the fun have yet started.

taehyung rolled to the corner doing a little flip as he parkour down the alley, dramatically. what a good day to found skateboard laying near a trash bin.

he grabbed the board and skate on it down the dark alley. people laughing can be heard louder so does the gun noises. taehyung screamed and lower himself, skating into a tunnel.

"oh shit im so dead." he screeched and glide himself under a tunnel with a water in it. the water probably came from used toilet bowl as he can smell the shitty.

the loud becomes slower and soon disappear. taehyung popped his head off the drained water. he swear he accidentally took a gulped of it.

"gosh my gun!" taehyung raises his gun in the thin air. he cursed as it was the gun he bought from black market.

"i swear this water is somewhat acidic or poisonous!" he hollered pulling himself of the water and led himself into a tunnel.

he aimed the gun straight to the roof and fire them.

"help me! im innocent!" a voice wails, taehyung snapped his head backward and saw a bunch of people in mask.

"shit."

the mask people soon laughs their ass off. taehyung hopped off the drainage and stand straight facing five of them. he pulled the rusty gun in front of his face.

the dude laughed.

"with the rusty gun? you thought you can kill us?" he laughed afterwards but accidentally choked on his saliva.

"dropped the gun and beat us like how you beat our boss." one of them said but taehyung dont know which one of them as the mask didn't really move when they are talking.

"oh so it's seun, hyuk, otto, tness and the king, jac?" taehyung mocked. he vaguely guesses their name but of course not in the particular order of how they are standing.

"fine, im disarm, you too. men to men fight." taehyung said proudly tossing his useless rusty gun down the dirty drain.

the five of them fell for the trap and so they tossed each weapons down the drain. taehyung faked bouncing like he's going to punch their noses when reality he's sliding his hidden knuckle knife stick on his back to his hip.

that way it's easier for him to grab it and strike them.

as soon as the sharp tip of the knife touch his bottom, he make a dramatic roll and reached his knife. making a punch at the five in a row. he finished off by kissing the tip of his knuckle knife.

"forget about not murdering, its a murder party tonight!"

meanwhile, yoongi is lazing around with a lollipop stick in his mouth popping his right cheek

he's busy stealing money than murdering, like jimin, he's not really like killing. he prefer stealing, he doesn't beat either.

just then he heard motorbikes huffing smokes behind him.

"this fuckers had nothing to do." he turned his head and just like everyone, he saw masked people.

"well who we got over here." yoongi stares at it till he realised they got firearms.

"oh fuck that!" he took out his gun and run with it but up to no avail so he decided to aim at one of it and fires as the target reached.

just like that, they lost their lives seamlessly and the motorbike laid around, wheel still spinning.

"what is wrong with them? how the fuck am i going to survive this motherfucking useless night." he mumbled.

its good where yoongi went to, the street is so empty.

because of his boredom disease he went to a cafe store and hit himself with a coffee, since he really had no thing to he decide to spy on the other members by hacking the government surveillance camera and each members gps system.

as he was having fun looking at each member killing people except for jimin who's shaking in their apartment, he caught on something.

"shit!"