seven

"shit"

yoongi yelled at what he just detected, the clock shows 00:00:00 the accurate time to saw this.

"fuck fuck fuck!" he cursed as he reached his phone and dials taehyung number.

"come on pick the fucking phone u--"

"what's up?" taehyung answered oblivious at what going to happen to him. yoongi can heard some gun shots behind him but not onto him.

"jungkook betrayed us!" yoongi whispered.

"what do you mean?" taehyung stop walking and stand straight in the middle of the street.

yoongi monitor him through the surveillance camera he hacked. he look surround taehyung to check if he saw jungkook.

"dont move, im trying to find him." yoongi said loud and clear.

yoongi clicked on each camera to see if he can at least find jungkook shadow. the gps show jungkook near to taehyung's gps. and there's no way they are going to meet, his heart doesnt feel easy.

"yoongi?" taehyung yelled from the phone.

yoongi clicked on the main camera where he can saw taehyung standing straight.

"what what happened?"

silence.

"yoo-"

a loud bang fire through the phone and the call ended.

"fuck"

he cursed, swiftly clicking the other surveillance camera and found that jungkook hacked the main 180° camera leaving only a side camera that show a glimpse of taehyung got killed.

jungkook approached taehyung from the back feathers light after hacking the main camera.

"hi?" he smirks.

"yoongi?" taehyung yelled, his gun fell to the ground as jungkook tased his hand.

"shh..i'll end this fast." jungkook snickered, the gun aimed behind of taehyung's head.

"yoo--"

"bye bro."

bang.

yoongi pulled his head up from the table, he cant believe he just witnessed his friend death. as soon as he saw that, he turned off his gps.

and now he's trying to save the other members. he mourn over taehyung death as he wipe his tears, he continue to click the keyboard and find other members gps.

he found all including jungkook, but jimin's gps doesn't really work well that he failed to detect him.

he groans as he pressed the dial button again.

"fuck! answer me fucking park jimin!!" he yelled at the point his veins popped and his face turned red.

he saw his reflection from the cafe glasses, he look like a monster.

"where are you!" he screamed as soon as the called answered,

"i--killed."

yoongi scoffed, he's crying over someone he killed. what a baby!

the real baby out there is hunting to its fullest killing people.

"shut up and listen!"

"wherever you are, get the fuck out of there and go to somewhere open, your gps is not working. bring a riffle with you."

"why?"

"just do what i say!"

jimin reached for a backup riffle they keep in their apartment and stumbled to an open street.

the gps show on yoongi monitor, dashingly he clicked the camera from the open street and double check others gps.

"jungkook betrayed us." yoongi whispered.

"no way? you are kidding me right?"

"no! he killed taehyung!!"

"listen, just stay there. i'll call others and be safe."

"hey?" yoongi look up and saw jungkook aiming a gun at his forehead.

he reached the phone and ended the call, back to yoongi.

"what are you doing dude?" he asked smiling like a little bunny, cutely, after yoongi found his identity, he took off the bunny mask.

no use.

"why did you do this to us?"

"because im the youngest?"

"bang!"