eight

after successfully killing the other remaining, jungkook went looking for jimin.

jimin's is lucky his gps doesn't work really well. jungkook cant detect him.

that's what jungkook thought but the real is,

jimin jacked his microchip in their computer and hacked his gps system leisurely wasting jungkook time.

the watch shows 06:45:58 another 15 minutes till this hellish day ended. his cheeks stained with tears.

another 10 minutes passed and jimin turned on his real gps, he ran out of the street and wait for the devil to arrive.

gun shots heard running near him, closer, closer, closer.

bang

jungkook's gun fell of his hand flying far from him, the time still ticking that would result him shorter time if he went to pick the far a metre gun.

jimin raised the firearm he was holding the tip facing jungkook.

immediately jungkook stop running, too bad he only left with a gun and only a bulletin.

"5..."

i dont want to kill but you make me into a killer jeon jungkook, you killed my brothers and my younger sister.

"..4.."

it would be weird if everyone died and you dont right? park jimin.

"..3.."

jimin circled jungkook who's smiling smugly and jimin still aiming the gun straight to jungkook's sweaty forehead. his fringe stick to his forehead and wait till a bullet to become a decoration on it.

"..2.."

in a second the purge would ended.

the purge would end either way, miserable or favourable.

in their story its,

"...1"

both of them pull the trigger at the same time,

"07:00:00"

"the purge concludes"

"anyone who still murdering would be caught."

"bless be our new founding fathers."