prolog

blueberry p.o.v~

why...why. why?!?! why did he do this to me?!? he left me here! after i thought we were friends...... after...he almost made me KILL p-p-r-s! grief,rage, and anger filled me as i realized...my memory was fading. the silence was getting to me before.... the asker's came and they kept me company....until some left and didn't come back ever! they left me with the evil askers. they filled me with rage and sadness it depended on what they said....until i noticed the pain grew and all asker's grew from whispers to silence and coming back fast and sometimes taking hours to leave but they left...the white and silence is getting to me. and i can't keep it together i'm losing HOPE... but i have to stay sane and the way i am for paps....but i can't and i can't get to him or find him... i know he's not in our timeline because error told me so before he...left. but then again he has lied to me more then once so why wouldn't he now...?i'M fUrIoUs Ha HaS bEtRaYeD mE mOrE tHaN oNcE!.!.! with my remaining strength i stood up and screamed and screamed letting out all of my frustration and crying my sadness out. when i was done i fell... i have no energy left....i soon fell asleep. BUT THAT WAS A MISTAKE...