beginning of a disaster

dreams p.o.v~~

i struggled against my brother nightmare's grip."brother... why...do y...ou do this?"was all i could choke out thanks to my brother tight grip."WELL WHY DO YOU STILL HANG AROUND THOSE FOOLS!?!""because their my friends and i will see them again!! if it's the last thing i do!!""What makes you think that?We have order's and permission to kill any of you!!sorry kid SHUT IT TRASH BAG!" then possessed sans sent weird vine like thing that tangled up on dream as to hold him nightmare let go of his brother. nightmare was going to attack first so he though to start off easy as he sent black oozing bones at dream until he had 1 hp. then flowey dropped him and healed me while nightmare held me up with a tentacle allowing possessed sans to hit 'friendliness pellets' until i was at 1hp again.  nightmare dropped me harshly on the ground and i landed with a grunt. they didn't heal me. i didn't expect them to i know my brother and his friends all to well."Let's get him back to HQ!"nightmare yelled as he dragged me off behind him.

BLUEBERRY'S p.o.v~

i landed on the ground as the portal closed. i began to shake uncontrollably.  i'd been kidnapped for the second time but to be honest i knew this would probably happen sometime. it's not everyday bad guys take a chill without a plan to kill or separate us. murder, geno, and cross stepped out of the shadows. i could tell murder and geno were filled with immediate regret i mean it was written all over their face like a black cat in a anti void.... the anti void the very thought sends chills down my spine. i can't go back there not again! i started to cry knowing that even friends would betray me, ink, and dream only three but most powerful of the sanses. no one knows the full extent of my power though. "that's right cry like the baby you are!"cross was laughing at me. i was furious but i couldn't give in especially now. n one can know the real power i hold. they only see a fraction of it."G-G-GENO W-WHY?""b-blue..? i'm so sorry i didn't kn-""IT'S ALRIGHT I FORGIVE YOU...""Ha! what a joke! you won't forgive him after what we do to you!"i froze....he was gonna hurt me?"After what YOU are gonna do to him! I think geno agree's with me when i say we're not gonna hurt him!" murder yelled. that was surprising i mean i don't even know him and he's protecting me. i've only heard about him and saw him a few times. "sorry cross but you can tell error to suck if he thinks i'm gonna hurt my friends." why would i think geno would hurt me. all he has ever done is protect me. i know though i have always had a hard chance trusting other people."hmph! fine then! i'll do it myself!" he grabbed my arm and teleported us before they could figure out whats going on.the last thing i heard was "NO!!!"...

Dust's p.o.v~

they took him..."Come on we've got to get ink before we can get blue."i looked over at him."i'm sorry to say but i agree let's go." when we had got over there fresh was blacked out while error used him to attack ink and somehow horror was throwing multiple axes at ink even though he only has/had one as far as we know....weird.fresh soon enough hit ink which knocked him out of his A-game. it almost became to hard to dodge so he had to resort to attacking almost all of the time. after few minutes they somehow got the fu***** god of creation down to 2 hp then again the had the destroyer and failed protector. he braced himself for a final blow to see i had knocked out error and geno had gotten horror. geno ran up and hugged him,"INK!!! your okay!"after he yelled at me error and horror we're no where in sight and fresh was awake. we sent off to find dream and blueberry....