the void

blueberry's p.o.v~

after....after i was taken into the portal i ...i was shoved onto the ground? wait...it's just white?no...no no no it... it can't be! i lifted my head up and frantically looked around for any sign of color or life....but there was none. just blue strings and puppet's on the ceiling...wait that means....i turned around and......and...and saw horror and killer...and...and error! i shuffled backwards my breath starting to glitch a little. when i had gotten a good distance away from them i hugged my knee's to my chest and steadied my breathing. it felt as if something or someone else was there with us. i looked around searching for anything but alas there was nothing. i've got to stop this i can't let paranoia help my torture. i calmed down and looked at them. they we're smiling....figure's they must love getting this reaction from people. error looked at me before using a hand motion that meant sit down. he motioned the other two to a newly opened portal to the creator's know where. they talked casually sending a side glance toward me to see if i had stayed in place, but as soon as they started walking i felt a tug on my right shoulder. i glance over to see a string holding it in place connected to the floor daring me to move so it rip my arm off. but still i stayed in place not because the string but because i need to keep my cool right now. panicking will only lead to ruin. i kept my breathing steady and my mind calm, but i tensed up and started to panic a little when i saw the other two and portal gone while error was walking my way with a grin on his face.....

error's p.o.v~

after we left swap hugging his knee's i used a string just i case he tried to run. when we got to the portal i stopped the two before they went back to the base. "Did you see his face error it was priceless!" killer said before he broke into a laughing fit. "I mean did you see his fear when he realized he was here! and who brought him!?!? it's just too good!" man he even got horror to laugh. he was pretty scared though i think he was on the verge of actually fighting us! "not surprising he's used to lovey dove, sunshine and saving people for the greater good stuff! but this should be intertaining watching him break." i didn't want to break blue i mean he was my favorite sans but just think someone who could be like me! think like me! relate to me! some one i can actually like and relate to in my life! i'm gonna make sure he goes through what i did. the same torture, the silence, the voices, the pain, and watch him snap like a stick! i know it'll probably take less time due to him not liking sudden touch and glitching some times. but that is a side effect from last time. oh but this time i'll make sure he turns.....