stuck

blue sat there as error walked up to him with a sickened grin. it took a little since he was pretty far. he didn't know what to say between getting kidnapped by a phsyco for the second time or being able to be calm for once. he knew error was determined but for what? what could he possibly get out of torturing this sans. did he know what he was going for? what he was getting into? it doesn't matter. he won't get out this time, it was only by chance last time. he'll never see his friends the same. if he's lucky he won't have his memories. but why? why him? why does he hate him the most? he was so confused.....he didn't understand..... he never did. he did understand why he did all of the things he did. he understood his suffering, his situation, his mentality, and his past. before he knew it the other was standing before him smirking in triumph."H-hEy BlUe!" he snapped out of his thoughts to see error in front of him. he looked up to error meeting his eye's. he didn't know what to do....." hi." error didn't know what to do. last time he had seen blue he was so frightened and panicked, but now he was so calm? what was wrong? what had he gone through that made this seem so... so..... so immature? so dumb? he didn't know how to act on being here. he was supposed to be scared....he was supposed to be in panic. had he gotten more mature perhaps? he hasn't seen his brother at all. he didn't even know if he was alive. so...what happens now? 

blue's p.o.v~

what made error so confused so that he was now just standing in front of me? am how i'm acting made him confused? i mean he hasn't seen me since he left me here to rot. why did he need me? what does he need me for so much. i really need to stop my thoughts will get the better of me if i don't. it started to get awkward as my aura was slowly being filled with my hatred. you didn't have to be able to read aura's or tell emotions you could sense mine. "HaVe FuN iN HeRe." he said as he began to walk towards a portal. DiD hE rEaLlY ThInK hE cOuLd LeAvE?

author's p.o.v~

blue got up and followed but soon walking turned into a full sprint. before error could react blue tackled him from behind. his eye socket's we're empty as he spoke, "Did you really think you could leave so easily?"  his left eye erupted in a cold blue flame. he couldn't tell what was going on he was so docile before but now? challenging the destroyer? he was real close to snapping and error knew that. "WhAt ArE yOu DoInG BlUeBeRrY?" memories began racing through blue's head. all of the good moment's with error and in his universe and the good memories with his family and friends. then all of the memories from when he was left here to suffer only getting out by chance. the pain rushing back and voices all talking at once returned to his mind. he fell over holding his head in agony as his breath glitched and error signs popping up in random spots. error got up and brushed him self off smiling. he looked over to blue and shook his head. turning back to the portal and leaving. blue laid there in agony watching as error left him there. in more pain then before. he was now stuck here once more.....and luck won't be there to help him this time.....