what's that needle?!?

blueberry's p.o.v~

cross teleported us to where i'm guessing their HQ is. i was still shaken. he threw me down on the ground while i looked around for...dream. he was injured and tied up! "Hey where's geno and murder?"nightmare asked immediately getting a response from cross,"they didn't want to hurt him you two want to join in and take their place?""Heck ya we're in!"i started shaking when they approached not just of fear but anger as well. dream and nightmare being able to feel other's emotions nightmare plastered a smirk on his skull while dream looked a me in shock. i know i can't show them my true strength so i don't. they crowd me and start hitting me, kicking me, nightmare slashed me with his tentacle, cross cut me, and horror hit me with bones. i started crying because it hurt those bastards!when they stopped i was temporarily unable to move or hear. i was curled up in a ball with tears streaming down my face. though i did know dream was trying to call me i could sense it. i snapped out of it when i heard,"Hey bro it's your turn!" possessed sans healed dream up and held him with his vines while nightmare used gaster blaster and bones until he was at 1 hp....i grit my teeth as they switched off at hurting him till they finished and released him and tied him up. they left to discuss their plans i think. he started to sob...."dream...please...don't cry.""BERRY?!?ARE YOU OKAY?!?""it....h-h-hurts..."am i glitching?"it's okay blueberry...ink will save us! i'm sure of it!!!" good he didn't notice. no one does that's why i don't talk when i'm hurt,angry,or sad because i glitch...a permanent side affect. just then error and horror walked through the door rubbing their skulls..."those two are gonna pay...""what happened?""your group came and attacked us that's what!""hey!at least i did my job!"everyone but me and dream glared at cross. i knew me and dream were both equally confuse about this situation. well besides the whole being kid napped basically part." ink got away, we need to find him and kill him on sight. everyone go and find him and whoever wins gets to destroy any AU they want. now go!" my soul broke at that statement. they couldn't possibly kill ink...right?everyone of them ran off but error in a hurry. i mean this must be big for them.he turned to us and said,"you two might actually be useful for once."....

no one's p.o.v~

while that was happening ink, geno, and murder went to the main part of the void. that's where ink go's to think. geno and murder just followed i mean they didn't know what else to do honestly. murder was unimpressed he thought it would be more than just a big white space. geno though he felt sorry for ink this was emptier than the save screen but not as empty as the anti void. "why are we here!?! we should be out there saving dream and blue!""we need to find where they are first. they could be in any AU.""what about an empty or destroyed AU? because there would be no one there to question them. right?"after a while of searching they came to three conclusions."so it could be one of these three. underswap,dream tale,or fresh tale.""well not fresh tale because it is TOO colorful. no offense to fresh.""and underswap still has it's papyrus.""so dream tale then i guess. let's go find blueberry and dream!"...

blueberry's p.o.v~

he picked up dream pretty easily but he went to pick me up and he he fucking struggled. i laughed a little!!!he put me down an kicked me...right in the spine too. my glitched and ragged breaths came pouring out and i have to quiet them. i still have heavy glitched breathing but it's quieted so no one can tell. he picked me up with his strings. when we got to a room i'm guessing what a destination was he set dream down since he was technically in a chair and nightmare would kill him if he killed dream instead of nightmare. while he threw me on the the ground and it began to get harder to breathing but i did. i didn't turn my head to see what he was doing but from what i hear he is rummaging through a desk jore for something. "Here we are!"he held up...a syringe with black and red liquid in it 'dt and something else...' "Unfortunately only one can have it." i began to shuffle toward the wall but i stopped right away as the pain ran circles though out my body."what's that going to do!?!""i don't...know...dream!""blue hold me!""i can't...everything hurts...so much.."i looked over at error to see if he had decide and my luck he had."hey blueberry i know a way to make the pain stop! this thing right he will do the trick!" he flicked it carefully then started walking towards me when i was in his grasp i started to struggle.but i was too 'weak' he pulled me closer he raised the needle as we heard a door open."error! we know your here! show yourself now!"that..was ink.i could tell ream had a moment of relief before my shrilling scream pierced though the silence. he had harshly stabbed my arm and began injecting the substance. i  started to have black spots covering. he pulled out the needle but by then all of the substance was running through me. he threw me on the ground as i heard a door opening i blacked out...

dreams p.o.v~

blue's scream pierced the air which gave away where we were. ink busted in the door but by then blue was fully injected with the substance, on the floor presumably blacked out, and error escaped. geno came and untied me we all walked toward blue's figure. what ever that was did not kill him but i have a bad feeling on what's going to happen next. murder picked him up and we all looked at ink for what to do next. hah! he was jealous of murder getting to hold blue! it was cute and hilarious. i looked at blue my smile faltered as i saw his aura. it was thick around him as if it were a cocoon and he was changing. it was darker than normal. i know he has alot of secrets but i don't pry especially knowing what he went through.ink though ink was never able to tell.but it was so thick it covered him like a vail like it could suffocate anyone. i'm worried for him but i don't know what we can do.

murder's p.o.v~

he's so cute!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

time skip brought to you by them walking home

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

when we got back to their house i laid him down carefully on the couch. he is so cute and even i can tell he did nothing to deserve this. even i a murderer can tell. "So what's the plan now?"...

error's p.o.v~

god i'm so pissed! if i had known i only had one left i would have gotten another from that nerd sci! there is no doubt about it that he was trying to make me normal again! a maniac smile spread across my face. at least one thing came well out of this....the star sanses have no idea of what's coming!"Error where have you been?!? we finally found ink and you were no where to be found!"nightmare yelled."I know that they were here, i found them first, i did what i wanted to do, now we just sit back and watch the show"........