they...saved me?

blueberry's p.o.v~

the voices 'pant' were screaming again....and as always screaming at me....when they finally stopped i stopped screaming,"S-S-STO-oOP!!!P-P-please....I-IT HURTS!!!"i was sobbing on what i think is supposed to be the ground... but i'm not sure to be honest. i could hear someone walking...? 'must be my imagination.' i couldn't hear anything now but something felt...off."h-hello? Are you okay?"my eye's shot open as i looked behind my sitting figure...to...see a skeleton?'oh god it's...ink.'"b-blueberry? is this where you have been?"the only answer i could manage was a weak nod...i was tired i have not slept much either. nightmares reoccurring over and over every time i closed my eyes, the silence.....the never ending white....he... grabbed my shoulder. error's started covering up my eye sockets and it was pain full he tried shaking me out of it but it made it worse. when he realized it was like an error type of situation he stopped and waited for it to stop. i did too it was all i could do to be honest."so what happened?"after he had asked that the errors stopped and i looked at him,"well after desTRoying everything but my brother and making me watch... he came bac-c-ck and took me And almost made me kill my papas and destroyed E-e-Everyone but him...i don't even KNow if he's stiLl alive. then he kept me here and after we camE-e-e back awhile later i thought we were friends...but he snAPPed at me one day and left Me here.the vOices....ThEy s-S-scream at m-me and i can't D-D-do a-A-any-Anythin-ng a-about it-t-t.... i-I-ink pl-l-lease h-h-help-p me o-out of here."my voice sounded raspy and glitchy avoid of the happiness i used to have.all he did was open a portal and say,"come on blueberry we are gonna help you and get you better. we won't let him torture you anymore!" i shakily got up and hesitantly walked through the portal to be greeted... by dream and other people i don't know on the couch watching t.v in the star sanses(dream,blue,and inks) house. they shot their heads toward me expecting ink but when he got in behind me he closed the portal immediatley. the disbelief and shock soon melted into happiness. i was about to say 'hi' but dream ran to me and hugged me... it burned i started screaming as error's and glitches covered my face before i shoved him off and fell back then shuffled into the wall behind my back.i stopped screaming but the error's didn't go away yet so i had to wait and play it by ear. "ink what's wrong with him?"his voice was raspy and deep also hinting a bit of...worry?"he's been stuck in the anti void fell. not to mention almost becoming like error he is not used to being touched. he may not even remember most of us...so he is a little jumpy and it'll take a while before we restore him to his original design. all we can do is wait..."ink said. the error's and glitches finally disappeared but what i'm confused about is i only know 2 out of the 5 people here...dream and ink."i-I-i'm S-s-sorry f-For S-S-Scream-m-ming and S-s-Shoving y-y-y-You. I-It was m-m-mean an-nd r-ude. i j-just p-panicked." they all seemed shocked by how raspy and glitchy my voice was. i'm guessing fell is the edgy looking one."yo ink whats up with my broseph's voice?"" i told you fresh he's a little like error right now he DOES NOT like to be touched but i'm sure it will pass since we got him in the nick of time."oh his name is fresh and he is the colorful one i'm guessing, the edgy one is fell, and  the one with a cut, white jacket, glitches, and blood....came towards me...he reminds me of error. when he got close i started shaking and using my feet to push me back. when he was in front of me he sat down,"so my brother did this to him? dang he really went all out for this one. it's okay blue, my name is geno okay? do you need anything?"he seemed so polite...how could this be error's brother?"i-I-if i-I-i h-have A R-r-RoOm C-cAn YoU TaKe-E m-ME To it?"he just nodded and stood up. i got up and shakily walked over with him. when we were going up these weird uppy thingy's he asked,"hey um blue? what exactly did my brother do to you?"i was shocked and dread hung over me,"h-He made me WATCH a-as he ki-i-illed my frie-e-ends a-and then made m-me a-almost KILL my PAPYRUS. and after i h-had thought we were friend-ds he left me in the anti void. ALONE. with THEM. in the NEVER ENDING WHITE..." my pupils disappeared leaving my sockets a dull black..."oh...oh gosh. i'm sorry he did that to you but i want something to keep your spirits high okay? remember this 'all of you friends across the multiverse were all looking for you at the tie' but we couldn't find you because error's void has coding that makes it so anyone who has been there can only be there no one else unless they have been there. ink found by chance." geno said. right then a small amount of HOPE sparked in my soul and everything seemed to brighten up just now."t-thank you g-g-geno." geno just nodded and led my to a room. i walked in and everything looked so cool!i turned around but he had left so i closed this 'door' cautiously. and then i hopped on the bed and fell deep into a slumber....for once i had a good dream.

error's p.o.v~~

'GOD DOGGIT WHERE DID HE GO?!?! no one knows where this place is and he can't just up and leave just like that. nuh uh sorry but he can't, doesn't know how to, and does not even know how to teleport to another AU. wait' i though as i was rewinding footage from my weird camera portal thing i had been watching him through while i was in outertale.'it can't be INK SAVED HIM?!?! but that's not possible! and he was so close into becoming a error just like me!' i'M GOING TO GET HIM BACK IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ i think that was a good ending! don't you think? let me know in the comments! and i'm sorry for not updating everything in a while i had lots of tests and projects in between the tests! but this summer i'm going to try harder to update more! bye!