Fell Poth [Fell Goth x Fell Pallete] (CRINGE)

Did I mention that it's going to be Fell Poth in my Terrorist Error and SWAT Ink? Oh and also Warning: this will include smut or lemons pls for those who are innocents beans kindly don't read this but if you chose to rebel I understand as for the others enjoy my crappy writing also some really colorful language up ahead

Pudding's POV aka Fell Pallete

I have been really falling in love with Cupcake aka Fell Goth and let's just say I really wanted him bad right now, if you haven't guessed it I'm in heat. I fucking hate this, it makes me look weak! I groaned as I remove my pants I think it's pants enough to expose my member, I slightly moan as the cold air hit my member and shudder. I pull out my phone and just stares at the picture of Cupcake as I masturbate, moaning Cupcake's name over and over again. I rubbed my member faster making me moan loudly as I climaxed all over. I started humping the pillow, thinking it was Goth not noticing a certain someone was watching...

Cupcake's POV aka Fell Goth

I was going to visit Pallete today because Dad and Father are out to do something. I knocked on his door and patiently wait for an answer or something, no answer?, I knocked again, still no answer, I slowly turned the door knob surprisingly it's unlocked.

I walked around, until I hear moaning? I looked at where the source was. Must be upstairs, I quietly walked upstairs hearing the moaning and my name being called louder and louder until I'm right infront of the door. Pallete's room? I quietly opened the door and I saw Pallete humping a pillow, moaning my name. I blushed purple, probably looking like a grape, you see I had a crush on Pallete ever since, I slowly backed away but the floor hates me so much that it made a loud creak like it's saying NAH BITCH YOU AINT ESCAPING NOW! I muttered curse words not noticing Pallete walking over.

Pudding's POV oh wow so much POV change

I heard a creak and saw Cupcake, there muttering something, probably curse words. I smirked to myself perfect~ I walked over to Goth and pinned his hands to the wall. He yelped I'm surprise as I eyed him hungrily. "P-Pallete w-w-what a-are y-you d-d-doing?" He stuttered. I only smirked and attack his neck with little nips, sucks and licks finding his sweet spot easily. He moaned loudly as I bite his sweet spot leaving a mark as blood trickled down and I quickly lap it up. He whined because of the lack of pleasure sing given. I kissed him and he kissed back, I smirked as I lick his lip ? Asking for entrance.

He denied smirking, I growled and rub his sensitive spine that made him gasp and moan at the same time. I took the chance and shove my tongue inside his mouth, exploring his wet cavern and sucks on his tongue making him moan in pleasure. As I was kissing him I slowly remove his cloak and his shirt exposing his rib cage.

I pulled away from the kiss and summoned my tentacles, My tentacles pins him to the wall and the others rubbing his structure leaving some greenish slime behind making him moan loudly. He must be really sensitive, I took his pants off and surprisingly he has formed an entrance, a wet one. I smirked as I thrusted my member inside him making him scream in both pain and pleasure. I didn't let him adjust and continued thrusting in a fast pace inside him making him whimper and moan. He cummed a lot and I wasn't getting any closer to my release, he screamed in pleasure as I hit his g-spot and I repeatedly hit that spot making him cum again that triggered my release and cum inside him as he moaned one last time before passing out. I panted heavily and pull out of him and caught him before he falls to the ground, I plop him down my bed and snuggle him "I love you" I said quietly, he mumbled a 'I love you too' I smiled and soon fell asleep with my cupcake in my arms.

I write cringy XD next one is Crossmare I think