Poth [Pallete x Goth] (CRINGE)

It's the original ones and is requested by blabla2004 It's going to be fluffy!! [although there is a chance that things go downhill and turns into a lemon, if it did imma just warn ya] also art does not belong to me

Goth's POV

I am invited to a party held by Paperjam himself, every ship child is invited! It's my first time going to a party like this so I'm really nervous plus Pallete is there too! The party is tomorrow so I still have time to think whether I should confess to Pallete or not...

I mean he sees me as he's "best friend" yet I want to be more than just his best friend. It hurts when he calls me "best friend" but I think I could manage. I was in deep thought until someone tap my shoulder, earning my attention. "Huh?" I move my head to who tapped my shoulder and saw my father, Reaper.

"You're spacing out again, I'm guessing you're thinking about confessing to Pallete huh?" He said smirking. I blushed and answered "N-no!" "That's a yes base on your stutter and blush" he yet again smirk. I sighed and said "y-yes I was f-father" he smiled genuinely at me "you know goth, you should confess to him before someone else take him away from you" I sighed yet again "but what if he rejects me?" I said nervously "It doesn't hurt to try and if he does then it means he's not the one you're looking for" he answered calmly.

I smiled and hug him "thank you father" " no problem goth, now dinner is ready" as if on cue my non-existing stomach growled. We laughed and headed to the dining room and start eating our food.

{Timeskip to the day of the party}

Still Goth's POV

Walking to Paperjam's nervously and made it there in a short amount of time. I knocked, the door swung open by PJ, I greeted him as he welcomed me. I was early, I talked to Sprinkle because Pallete is still not here until the door got kicked and there stood Pallete. He tackled hug me which cause us to fall down "HEY BUDDY" he said cheerfully and energetic as always "Heya Pallete"

Pallete's POV

Me and Goth talked for a while until Paperjam called us over for a game of Truth or Dare. We sat in a circle and Paperjam already asked me "Truth or Dare Pallete" "Truth!" "Ok then Do you like someone here?" "I like everyone!but I most likely like Goth more!" I slightly blush as I said that as the game continues. Gradient asked Goth "Goth, truth or dare?" He asked "d-dare" Goth said slightly nervous. "I dare you to drag Pallete in a room and stay there until I say so" he smirked as everyone except me and Goth exchanged glances. Goth and I blushed as Goth stands up and drags me in a room, we heard the door clicked and giggling outside "Hey!" I shouted but they only giggle more, I sighed and asked Goth If he's alright and he said he's fine...

Silence

It was an awkward silence, I was about to break the tension but Goth beat me to it.

"Pallete?"

"Yes?"

"I have something to tell you.."

"What is it bud?"

"I-I l-like no I-I l-love you P-Pallete!" He said stuttering and blushing a lot

I blushed and don't know how to react and kissed him, he kissed back and lick my lip (?) asking for entrance. I accepted and open my mouth enough for his tongue to slither inside my mouth, he won dominance and started exploring my cavern and sucked my tongue, I slightly moan and felt his hand travel under my upper clothing. I stopped him before he could do anything else,he gave me a questioning look and I quickly said "I-I'm not r-ready yet G-gothy" I said embarrassed, he smiled and nods "It's ok I'm sorry for doing that Pally" I smiled back and kissed his cheek. As if on cue the door swung open and they told us that we can go out now and continue to have fun.

It's done! I'm surprised I did not made that a lemon XD