Errors of different dimensions [Error x Reboot]

[Requested by Sinful-Sans

Error's PoV

"Ok, wait, wait, wait, WHAT?! " I massaged the temples of my forehead, groaning. "Uhh, yeaaah, I just basically set you up in a blind date with your counterpart in the Swap Universe-" Ink explained. "Ink, oh, Inky, you're my friend, you know that but sometimes I just really wanted to rip your limbs and shove them down your mouth!" I shouted. "Yes, I know that, but you're being quite lonely so I thought you need a bud! And besides this guy seems nice and cool like you"

Ink nudged my arm, winking. I groaned, "You mean nice and cool like you" I retorted. "Eh, still works" he shrugged. I purposely hit my head to the table, screaming internally.

"Aww, don't worry, you'll do just fine and be sure to go there at seven" Ink again said with enthusiasm and a hint of amusement.

I had no choice, I nodded my head yes in agreement.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

×Reboot's PoV×

I clutched the baby blue purse that Eraser gave me. My navy blue, long dress flew as I walk. I was forced to wear a dress by Racy. I sighed, for someone who erases worlds he's quite caring.. And persistent.

I finally found my blind date, sitting lonely on a two-seat-person table. I quickly made my way to the table seeing him drumming his fingers against the majestically-carved table. I sat down across him and he looked at me in awe. Now that I got a better look at him, he looked just like me but wears a jumper inside his tuxedo and some slacks.

×Error's PoV×

"Hello?" Reboot was getting uncomfortable at the intense staring of his date. Error shook his head, blushing a deep color of royal blue.

"Ah, sorry, I got lost in your eyes"

...

Shit

Error mentally cursed, he didn't expect to say that, he didn't know where it came from.

Reboot on the other hand giggled, his face was painted a royal blue hue. His giggle..

Oh, Asgoro, it was so adorable.

"How cheesy!" Reboot giggled out. An hour hasn't even passed and he was already falling in love with his counterpart.

• • •
×No One's PoV×

The date was filled with laughter, flirts and of course eating. Fun is a statement they both felt. Slowly their love for one another was blooming.

The breeze flew by, making the trees sway around the park. Both were talking and taking a stroll around the place.

They both sat at the bench and watched the beautiful natural scenery before their eyes.

"I-I had fun in our date"

Reboot said smiling and blushing, looking at Error.

Error chuckled.

"I never thought I'd say this but I had fun too"

Before they both knew it, their faces were inches a part. Error was first to break the gap and kissed Reboot, pouring in every passion and live on it.

Reboot did the same, kissing back. The kiss lasted for a few minutes before pulling away.

"W-wow" Error panted out.

"You're so adorable"

(I have more to go lol, and I apologize for the sudden change of writing)