Crossmare [Cross x Nightmare] (CRINGE)

Uhh well yeah this is going to be angst so prepare yourself for lots of tears I guess, I cried while writing this and I still do ;-;

Nightmare POV

I sit by the couch as Cross keeps calling me senpai. I tried to ignore it but I'm just to pissed off! This is like the millionth time!! "CROSS FUCKIN LEAVE ME ALONE, IF YOU CONTINUE TO DO THIS I WILL KILL YOU!" I shouted at him and quickly regret it, I could see him almost crying and he ran away. My heart sank deep on the sight of him crying. I ran to him but lost him so I tried to find him. I asked and threatened a lot of monsters passing by but none of them is useful. I tried calling for him but there is no response...

Cross POV

I ran away, tears falling down from my face. "I didn't meant to annoy him" I repeat to myself, as I ran eventually bumping to some people and didn't care of apologizing.

I soon reached my favorite place, the place where I felt so welcoming. I sat down to the green grass watching my surroundings sway side by side, I looked to my locket then at the darkening sky. I'm still crying thinking suicidal thoughts. I soon made my decision...

"N-nightmare doesn't like me *sniff* I b-bet he'll be h-happy *sniff* if I'm g-gone"

I summoned my gigantic knife and looked at my surroundings one last time and said "S-Senpai I-I love you a-and h-hope you're g-going to be h-happy." I stabbed myself making me groan in pain and lay on the ground,smiling as I saw black splotches surrounding my sight. I'm too tired to care anymore, I closed my eyes as I feel my feet turning to dust.

Nightmare POV

I felt a sting, sting in my chest. I looked for him all around except for one place. "I hope he's there" I teleported to that place and looked around for a bit until I see him laying on the ground motionless, a pool of blood beneath him. I shakily walked over to him and holds him tight as I cry. " I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I kept repeating those words until I felt a hand caress my cheekbone. I looked over him and saw him smiling brightly, blood dripping down his mouth "I f-forgive y-you, I-I should be t-the o-one w-who's s-sorry" I lean to his touch as I felt tears streaming down my face and hugged him tightly.

"Please stay with me" I said shakily.

"I'll a-always be b-by y-your s-side"

"I-I l-love you C-Crossy"

"I-I love y-you too N-Nighty"

He kissed my cheek as I felt his hand falling down from my face and see his head falling down too. " no,no,no,No,No,No,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO CROSSY DONT LEAVE ME!"

It was too late, he turned to dust. I cried, my heart filled with sadness and grief. "I didn't get the chance to show you how much I love you..."

{Timeskip to 7 months}

No One's POV

Nightmare has been visiting Cross's grave by his favorite place, talking to his grave has become a habit. People who passes by thought He was crazy but he didn't care. Dust, Horror and Killer went silent, they've been really close to Cross, one by one they all left leaving Nightmare.

Nightmare's POV

I teleported to Cross grave again and talked to it for a while until I bursted out crying. " C-Crossy I r-really missed y-you, I w-want to s-see you" my tentacles lift higher readying themselves "C-Crossy w-we'll be t-together a-again" I struck myself using my tentacles, making me spat out blood, I smiled at Cross's grave as my vision become blurry and soon turned to dust.

I finally get to see you again Crossy...

Kill me now ;-; I'm sorry if it's short and crappy pls bare with me