Raceboots [Eraser x Reboot]

I am in love with their designs! They both look so cute! Especially Reboot! So this is basically Swap Error and ink, so Reboot looks like Error but acts like Ink while Eraser looks like Ink but acts like Error, hence the name.

Why did I suddenly talk all formal?! I sound like Suave now, yet I mostly act like Fresh XD

Eraser's POV

Me and Reboot have been dating for like half a year and I'm planning to propose to him but I'm nervous. I visited Xcellence so I could ask him for advice, I knocked to his castle door and waited until the door slowly opened revealing Halluciv.

"Hello Halluciv" I greeted.

"Hi Eraser! It's nice to see you again! What brings you here?" Halluciv asked.

" I came here too talk to Xcellence, may I come in?" I asked politely as possible

"OH, yes you may!" Halluciv opened the door enough for me to go in, he quickly left to go somewhere probably to go and get Xcellence I thought as I sat down the couch and wait. After a few minutes Halluciv came back with a grumpy Xcellence "What do you want?" Xcellence asked rudely "I just want advice" I said "what kind of advice?" Halluciv joined the conversation. "Well I was planning to..umm... Propose.. To Reboot" I said nervously as I lowered my gaze to the ground embarrassed, I then looks at them and saw them excited well Halluciv is and shocked. "Well I have one advice for you: be yourself" Xcellence said giving me a pat on my back "You should plan it first and it must be romantic!" Halluciv exclaimed, I smiled at the two and nod, before I left I heard Halluciv shouted "We'll be expecting that wedding invitation!"

I mentally screamed and blushed grey, as I made a portal to my house in the anti-void and started thinking of a romantic way to propose to Reboot.

{Timeskip to Tomorrow}

Reboot's POV

I was humming a tune while cleaning my house but noticed that Eraser hasn't visited me yet, I began to get worried and checked the anti-void to see him not there! I began to panic mentally but remained calm on the outside, I created a portal to Outerswap because that is where he mostly spent time with when he's bored.

When I came there I was greeted by rose petals and candle lit pathway. I had a shock and curious expression, wondering where this would lead to and so I followed the romantic looking pathway and it lead into a gazebo with Eraser in the middle of it, I ran to Eraser and hugged him, he hugged back and stroke my skull, I looked at his face and saw that he has a nervous expression "Racy is there something wrong?" I asked, he gulped and response and held both my hands.

"Boots we've been dating for a while now, I had fun being with you but..." He paused, is he going to leave me..? I thought to myself as I look like I was about to cry.

"Boots I want you to be by my side forever, I want to see you waking up in bed next to me, I want you to be the one that would comfort me and I need you to fill up my once empty heart" he said, I was shocked, he knelt down to one knee and pulled out a red velvet colored small box and opened it revealing a fancy looking ring with a blue shiny diamond in the middle.

Eraser's POV

"Will you marry me boots?" I asked blushing. He was crying " I understand I-if y-you still n-need ti-" I was cut off by Reboot hugging me tightly which caused for us to fall. " yes, Yes, YES! A MILLION TIMES YES RACY!" I smiled and kissed him which he kissed back as Marvul, Halluciv, Xcellence and other monsters and people are in the background shouting " YASSS" "FINALLY" "CONGRATS" we pulled away from the kiss and faced the crowd blushing brightly as some of them snickered. I wasn't expecting monsters and people here I thought as they congratulate us and some chatting with Reboot about the Wedding.

This is just the beginning,boots...

Iz done now onto Xluciv