Let's Make Love~ [Jelly X G Sans]

Requested by hayatr9

[I will warn you that I know a little bit about Jelly and just assumed that he's like the innocent Paperjam that was created by Rouge]

[Ps lemon~]

Gans's POV (G Sans)

I slowly pushed inside of Jelly's tight walls, grunting. Tears were staining his face, gripping my hand tightly in pain.

I cooed sweet things into his ear, calming him down. His breathing hitches every once in a while , trying to adjust to my length.

His eyes tightly closed, I nuzzled his collarbone occasionally giving it licks an kisses, making him moan softly and sweetly.

Soon he's grip on my hand slowly loosen. He looked at me with lust filled eyes and hunger. I smirked and slowly thrusted in, being careful. Jelly moaned with each thrust growing louder as I thrusted in more faster.

No one's POV

The room was filled with moans and grunts. The sweet smell of sex lingered around the room. Their bodies full of sweat and cum to how many times they had been doing it.

G's length pistoning inside and out of Jelly's tight walls. Jelly could only do nothing but moan helplessly under G's mercy.

His hard yet quick thrusts making Jelly crave for more.

"ah-hah~" Jelly moaned, his tongue lolled out.

G grunted sweat dripping from his forehead.

Jelly wrapped his legs around G making him go deeper.

At this point Jelly was screaming G's name in pleasure. Both were drowning in pure ecstacy. G's penetration against Jelly's walls that coated his dick, getting faster and deeper.

Jelly screaming his name before cumming hard, G thrusted even after his lover cummed. G felt knot form in his nonexistent stomach soon cumming deep inside Jelly.

Jelly has already passed out but not before saying, "I love you, G"

" I love you too, my Jelly." G whispsered breathlessly before falling asleep beside Jelly.

[ sorry it took so long hayat]