Chapter.5

I smile at him.

"Yeah that's my name, I think."

All the boys in the room laugh. What did I say?

"Well hi, I'm Chandler, Chandler Riggs."

I can't help but smile and look at his perfect features. How can someone like him be so perfect, I mean there must be more perfect people out there somewhere but still, he's beautiful. Wow my thoughts sound stupid.

I must have been so into my thoughts I didn't know I was staring. I just smile and look awkwardly at everyone and then bow my head.

"I-I think I'm going to go take a shower, I will be out soon."

They just nod... Boys.

I run up the stairs, tripping once or twice, and run into my bathroom. I knew I was having a shower before so i laid them out. Right? I forgot.

I ransack the cupboards and finally find my box. I open it up to reveal razors, tons. I start the shower, strip, grab a razor, and hop into the warm, steamy shower. I don't know why I keep doing this to myself, why I keep torturing myself like this. It feels good I guess, takes away the pain of reality. I wash my hair and body. Soap slides down into the water. When I am done I turn the water off and sit down in the bathtub. Taking the razor I take deep breaths. I slide it across my skin.

1...

2...

3...

4...

Then my right arm.

1...

2...

3...

4...

The cuts are not to deep but they are deep enough that they draw blood. I sigh and look around nothing to stop the bleeding, great. I get out of the tub, arms bleeding and wrap a towel around myself. This is probably a stupid idea but I do it anyway. I push open the door to my bed room. My door is closed... Good.

"Is that... Blood?"

I swing around to see Chandler sitting on my bed.

"What are you doing in here?!" I snap.

"Sorry! I knocked, thought I'd wait for you... Are you ok?"

I drop to the ground. Blood is pouring from my arms, all over the towel that is wrapped around me.

"No..." I start to sob "no I am not ok!"

He just looks at me. And asks the same question he asked earlier.

"Is that blood?"

I nod my head.

"Oh god, we need to tell Norman!"

He gets up to leave the room but I stop him.

"No! Please... Please don't... He will surely take me back to the orphanage if he found out, please just... Don't tell anyone."

Even though i barely know him I feel a connection... Like I have known him my entire life.

He moves over to me and wraps his arms around me.

"Let's get you cleaned up, are you wearing clothes under that towel? We need to use it to stop the bleeding."

I nod my head. Of course I'm not wearing clothes, but honestly if he can stop the pain I could care less if he sees me.

"Nope, no clothes but I don't care chandler, just help... I don't normally feel this light headed."

He hesitantly takes the towel from around my body and starts to clod the blood flow. I don't even flinch as my body is revealed to him, I just sit there, totally zoned out.

I can see him take glances at me every now and then, pervert.

But honestly he is a boy, and I could care less right? Its just, this pain is worse than normal.

About ten minutes later the blood has stopped flowing and the towel is totally trash. I don't care though, I just sit there and hug him.

I just met this boy and I already feel like I've known him for ever, I already feel like their is a connection between us.

Hey so you guys like this chapter? It's kinda like the main point in their relationship. The secret that has to be kept. But can chandler keep a secret as big as this one? Well you are just gonna have to find out. And yes this chapter is a little Cheezy but we will make it up to you guys in the next chapter, promise! Thanks for all the votes and thanks for reading! -Christine -Hannah