Chapter.7

We arrive at the arcade about six minutes after we left. Norman drops us off and we go in. It's cold inside, so I'm really glad I wore the big sweater.

We wait in line to exchange money for fake gold coins. Mingus says that's what you enter the play the games. Chandler hands me a handful of them, and I put them in my back pocket.

We split up, Mingus goes to the left to check out the video games, and Chandler takes me to some games on the right. We stop at a game that is one player and it has a fake gun, where you shoot zombies. I put in 3 coins, like it says, then I pick up the big red fake gun. The screen says shoot the zombies. I tried to, but it was really hard.

Chandler taps my shoulder, "Wanna little professional help?" he asks.

"Mhm suree" I laugh.

He comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me, and positions the 'gun'. He then starts directing it so I can shoot better. His hands over-lap with mine.

I wonder of I'm the only one feeling sparks. He is so gentle. Caring. I wish he was mine.

Finally after a long day of 'video games' we arrive back at Norman's house. We all jump out of the car and Chandlers's phone starts ringing. He picks it up.

"Hello?"

He walks about twelve steps away from Norman's car. He nods his head a few times and smiles. He comes back after about five or six minutes if talking.

"Hey Norman, you mind if I take Alicia over to Sams?"

I look over at Norman who is engrossed in his phone. All he does is simply nod.

"Great!" Chandler exclaims.

He grabs my hand and starts to run, pulling me along with him. Since I am such I chutzpah I stumble a few times over some small rocks. I speak up when we have slowed down to a walk, trying to catch our breath.

"Um who is Sam?"

He looks at me and stifles a small laugh.

"Oh right I forgot to tell you. Sam is my best friend. That is who I was talking to on the phone."

I smile at him.

"Were here." He says.

We are stopped in a house that is smaller than Normans but bigger than the other small houses on the street.

Chandler takes my hand in his and leads me up to the door. After knocking a few times the he waits a minute before the door swings open.

Standing in front of us is a boy. He looks to be chandlers height. He has blonde hair that sweeps to one side like chandlers. And his eyes, oh his beautiful sparkling grey eyes.

"Hi!" He says "you must be Alicia, I'm sam."

"I know."

Crap crap crap did I just say that?

"I mean, hi."

He laughs a little and invites us in. There's something in his eyes... Just something.

Hey people of middle earth! Or are we on middle earth? Hah anyway we hope you guys like this short chapter. Sorry it's so short bit as we explained we are both incredibly busy with school, ugh. Anyway I think the next chapter will be much more fun. Do you guys want us to start doing POVs?? Comment what you think! Anyway thankyou for reading don't forget to vote, comment, and read. Luv yah all! -Christine -Hannah 💗💗