Chapter.6

I quietly thank Chandler once again. He sits back on my bed as I go to get some pajamas. I turn around, and it's like I can feel his eyes on my bum.

I chuckle to myself and say "keep your eyes to yourself, chandler" without even looking.

I turn to see him blush. I turn back around and put on a sports bra, underwear, oversized long sleeved shirt, and gym shorts.

I quietly braid my wet hair and tie it before turning to Chandler and sitting next to him on my bed.

"So, you promise?" I ask.

"Not to tell? yeah I won't" he says.

"Thank you" I say and smile at him.

After a couple of silent moments Chandler speaks up.

"Why?" he asks with deep concern in his eyes.

"Why what?" I ask.

"Why do you cut?" he asks as he takes both my arms in his hands and examines them. ", Your so beautiful" he says as he glances up at my face.

"Chandler you don't understand, you wouldn't ever." i say as I look to the left checking to make sure the door was shut.

"Yes I will" he insists.

"My life before today was horrible. It's a habit now I guess. After 2 years you can't really stop it. It doesn't hurt anymore. The pain just goes away, it actually feels good sometimes. All my feelings are let out. And it doesn't bother anyone. It doesn't matter to anyone, because no one cares. No one cares about me..." I was silenced by Chandler.

"I do. I care. Norman, Mingus care about you. You matter. You matter to me. I care. I care about you Ali. I do. So please stop. Please"

"I'll try Chandler. I will try. As hard as I can. I will!"

•••

We come back downstairs to find both Norman and Mingus playing something on the tv. When we come I to view Norman pauses the game and looks back at us. Looking us up and down he remarks:

"I'm surprised you guys came back in two peaces, what with all the banging up there."

I blush and so does chandler. He quickly runs up to Norman and punches him in the shoulder.

"It's not like that" I say, tracing the floor boards with my foot.

"Yeah, then what is."

Smirking a little.

"Chandler and I were just playing a friendly game of tag, I ran to the side of the bed, he followed, I jumped over, causing him to follow me again, trip over the bed and fall on the floor."

"There fore creating all the noise you heard" chandler finishes off. He smiles at me, I smile back.

"That's cute you know" Norman says.

"What?" I ask.

"The way you both finish off each other's sentences."

We look back at each other and then back at Norman.

"Never!" We both screech.

There is a small two minute awkward silence then everyone in the room bursts out laughing.

"Dad, can we go to the arcade?" Mingus asks Norman.

I look at them oddly. What's an arcade?

Norman looks at me.

"Sure, Alicia do you want to go."

I look at the ground then back up at him.

"Um I hope you don't mind me asking but what is a arcade?"

All the boys let out a little laugh.

"It's a place where you can play stationary games."

I am not going to ask what "stationary games" are but I'm sure I will find out soon enough

I nod my head "sure lets go."

He smiles and leads chandler, Mingus and I to the car. We slide in, me in the front and the boys in the back. But then I remember, I'm still in my pjs.

"Wait! I'll be right back."

I jump out of the car and run upstairs. Flying through my closet I quickly settle on a pair of skinny jeans, black combat boots, and an over sized sweater that says 'who cares' in big letters on the front. I quickly run outside and jump back into the car. Chandler and Mingus are drooling over something on Mingus' phone, I don't know what it is.

"Ok now I'm ready to go." I say and Norman drives off.

This is going to be interesting...

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter!! We would love your guy's feed back because it would really help us out! Anyway what do you think is going to happen at the arcade?. Hmmmm? You will just have to find out, mwahhahahahaha, anyway thanks for reading our story don't forget to vote and comment your feedback! -Hannah -Christine

P.s. We are both very busy with school and such. We barley talk enough as it is.(which is sad) anyway we are trying really hard to write so I hope you guys can appreciate out not so creative chapters, thankyou all for understanding!