tired baby

luke walked into michael's home art studio, and smiled when he saw michael drawing something.

"come to bed, baby.." luke whispered, wrapping his arms around michael's shoulders from behind.

"you tired?" michael asked, and luke laid his head on his shoulder.

"well yeah, it's like, 1 in the morning." luke laughed, and michael shrugged.

"i think im gonna stay up tonight. i don't have anything to do tomorrow, do i? i think i can finish this tonight and tomorrow." michael asked.

"we were gonna go to the chop house tomorrow night, but other than that, no." luke said, and michael nodded.

"okay. cancel the reservations for the restaurant tomorrow. i'm not gonna have time if i wanna get this done by tomorrow night." michael sighed.

"okay, that's fine, ill just cook tomorrow." luke said, and kissed michael's temple.

"thank you, baby.." michael whispered, and luke smiled.

"don't thank me. you deserve it. you've given me almost everything i could ever want." luke said, and michael looked back at him.

"almost?" michael asked, and luke smiled, sitting on michael's lap.

"i can only think of one thing i want..." luke whispered, pressing his forehead to michael's.

"what are you talking about?" michael laughed, holding onto luke's small waist.

"i want you to draw a ring right here.." luke said, pointing to his ring finger on his left hand.

michael laughed, and kissed luke's temple.

"here, i'll come to bed. let's go." michael said, and luke nodded, standing up