bed baby

"i had fun today." luke slurred as he sat up on the bathroom counter.

"i'm glad you had fun. you deserve it." michael told him, wiping the dried up ice-cream off of his chin.

"i'm so sleepy." luke muttered, swinging his legs out to continuously bump against michael's knees.

"me too." michael mumbled, cleaning the rest of luke's face.

they ended up walking through the park which resulted in michael chasing luke around all day.

"carry me." luke said, making grabby hands at michael.

michael picked luke up, and carried him into the bedroom.

luke crawled under the comforter as michael walked around to the other side.

michael sat up against the headboard, and luke laid on his lap.

"sorry for taking you away from your work today. i just love to be with you." luke mumbled as he started drifting off to sleep.

"no, it's okay. i love spending time with you too."

despite how tired he was, he pulled over his clipboard and finished his sketch while luke slept just so he could give luke all the attention he wanted tomorrow.

he looked down at luke as the younger boy let out soft exhales. he slept so peacefully on michael's lap, and he looked so precious.

a smile crept onto michael's face as he ran a hand through luke's soft hair.

he looked like an angel.