couch baby

"push, ladies, push!" luke yelled as karen and liz pushed the couch into the living room while he laid on it.

"listen, princess, you better get up and help us push before we send you back to london." karen said, and luke laughed, hopping up.

he helped the two women push the couch to the spot he liked.

"i'm surprised by how much we've gotten done. especially you, luke. how late did you stay up to finish painting and move all of the furniture into the rooms?" karen asked.

"um. 6 a.m." luke said, and their eyes widened.

"luke, we got here at 8!" liz said.

"i had two hours of sleep. i'm ready to do more work, and i'll sleep when it's all done." luke said, and shrugged, beginning to arrange all of the furniture in the living room.

"luke, no. you need to sleep." karen said, and luke shook his head.

"we only have two weeks left and i want everything to be perfect." luke said, and a frown took over his face.

"you know michael's going to love it." liz said softly.

"but it has to be perfect. i have to get everything done. he deserves it." luke said quietly.

"if he knew you were doing this, you know he would tell you to get sleep because he worries so much about you." karen added.

"i'll go to bed early tonight i promise but i want to do as much as i can." luke told them.

"alright, luke." liz sighed.

the blonde boy smiled, and laid down the rug in the living room.

his phone began ringing, causing him to run over to it quickly.

"hi mikey boo!" luke squeaked as he picked up the call.

"hey, baby. i'm super busy today. i'm actually in an uber on the way to the gallery to pack up my stuff there, but i just wanted to call and see how you were doing."

"i'm good." luke giggled.

"i miss you." michael told him, making him blush and smile.

"i miss you more, mikey. you come back in two weeks." luke said, and he could hear michael laugh.

"yeah, i'll be home in two weeks, and we can start looking for a house. i'll probably leave that to you, though." michael told him.

"yeah. i've seen a few that i know we will both love. when you get back, we can go look at them." luke told him, keeping his little secret.

"that's great. i'm excited to move into a new house with you. i am going to be working with modeling agencies in sydney for hair coloring, and if i ship my pieces up to london, they are still gonna feature them in their gallery. we might have to travel once or twice a year, but other than that, we're gonna stay in sydney." michael assured him.

"your agency kept you?" luke asked.

"yeah, so we will buy whatever house you want, baby. don't worry about the price." michael laughed.

"i love you so much."

"love you more. i'll be home sooner than you know it."