beautiful baby

-6 months later-

"mom, stop it!" luke laughed as she continued taking pictures of him.

"she can't help it! you look like a princess!" karen laughed.

luke peeked in the mirror and smiled at himself.

his wedding dress had long, lace sleeves that hugged his slim arms. it went down into a beautiful skirt that had a long train.

he was wearing a pair of baby pink converse under his dress, but nobody had to know

"has michael seen the dress?" liz asked.

"no! he's gonna be surprised." luke giggled.

"well, we're gonna go ahead and walk in, okay?" liz said.

"mama?" luke asked as she handed him his flowers.

"yeah, baby?" she asked.

"will you walk me down the isle?" he asked quietly, and she smiled, placing her hand over her heart.

"of course." she whispered, her eyes tearing up.

liz and karen were luke's only bridesmaids. he didn't really have any friends. michael's friends calum and ashton had flown back along with a bunch of people from michael's old company. ashton and calum were up there with michael.

luke didn't have many people to invite besides his grandma and a few of his aunts and cousins, but michael's friends filled up the rows of chairs in the beautiful place they picked for their big day.

luke smiled, and locked his arm with his mom's before he walked out of the tent that was set up for him to get ready

he heard the music playing and everyone stood up as luke came into view with his mom who was wearing a pink dress that matched karen's.

he smiled at karen as he saw her standing by the altar.

he smiled as he started walking, and he looked at michael who was wiping his eyes.

michael didn't cry a lot, but seeing luke walking down the isle caused tears to fall out of his green eyes.

luke kissed his moms cheek before he walked to michael, and smiled at the older boy.

"you look so beautiful," michael whispered.

luke smiled even brighter, if possible.

"i'm happy." luke whispered, squeezing michael's hands.

"i love you." michael mouthed.

"i love you, mikey boo."

luke giggled as he reached up, wiping michael's tears. seeing the older boy cry made his eyes well up too.

"we're here today to..."

luke's cheeks hurt from smiling so much but he felt shocks running through his hands every time michael brushed his thumb back and forth.

luke bit his lip in attempt to stop his tears as a microphone was placed near michael's mouth.

"luke, i remember when i was six years old, and i was so mean to you. you gave me every ounce of your attention, and i just rolled my eyes at you every time you turned around. i never thought i'd fall in love with you, but you never left me alone, and i guess you kind of grew on me..." he said sarcastically, pausing so everyone could laugh. "...you've never given up on me, even when i've made you want to pack your bags. i promise that i'm never going to stop loving you, and i promise, with everything i have in me, i will always do my best to make you happy. i know sometimes i frustrate you, but i'm going to do whatever i can to see that beautiful smile. i promise to always let you know how absolutely gorgeous you look, and i promise that i'm always gonna be right by your side even when you don't want me there. i'm so in love with you, luke, and i promise i'm always going to love you."

luke smiled, and giggled as michael wiped one of his tears.

"even when i was just 6, i knew how annoying i was to you, but i couldn't stand not being around you. that hasn't changed a bit, and every time you're not right beside me, i miss you. i love you more than anything in the world, michael. i promise i'm always going to support you in everything you do, and i promise to do whatever i can to help you reach every dream you can think of. and i love you so much that maybe one day, i'll let you win an argument..." michael threw his head back laughed along with the rest of the crowd. "...michael, you're my best friend, and i promise to stay by your side for the rest of my life. i love you, mikey boo."

luke smiled brightly as the priest picked up the rings.

"michael, do you take luke to be your lawfully wedded husband, for better or worse, as long as you both shall live?"

"i do." michael said, making luke bite his lip to hide his excitement.

"luke, do you take michael to be your lawfully wedded husband, for better or worse, as long as you both shall live?"

"i do."

"michael, you may kiss your bride."

michael held luke by his waist, and smiled as they both leaned in.

"my baby.." michael whispered before he pressed his lips to luke's.

"i love you, mikey boo."