Chapter 3: chase

hey guys! the last half of chapter 2 and all of chap 3 are done on my lap top. the capitalization will be off until im able to go back through and edit it. also ive gotten a lot of hate on alpha sage with people criticizing my work, well i have a word for you. DONT LIKE IT! DONT READ IT!

scarlett p.o.v

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining in my eyes. i groaned as i covered my eyes with y hand. why does the sun have to be so bright? i get out of bed and walk into the bathroom thats connected to the cabin bedroom.

i turn the light on and look in the mirror. i almost screamed at what was looking back at me. my brown hair is all matted and in a rats nest. my skin is so greasy it looks like a McDonalds floor that just had a fryer with extra fries tip over. i need a shower.

i strip down and hop in the shower. i sigh as the hot water falls onto my sore muscles. i wash my hair and get out. when i walk back into the bedroom i get dressed in a white tank top with blue words on it that says 'there is magic in the sir, its called wifi.' i also have on a pair of blue boot cut jeans and some black flip flops.

i also decide to pack a small back pack in case i need to make a quick exit. i pack 3 changes of cloths, 4 water bottles, my spare charger, 200 dollars woth of cash, some canned food, a knife, and a 45 caliber pistol. i strap another 45 caliber to my belt and walk into the kitchen.

i grab some cereal and pore it into a bowl. i sit at the table and begin to eat it dry. there is a knock at the door and i slowly get up to answer it. i peek through the kitchen window to see a small group of pack warriors.

"pack warriors! open up we are looking for someone!"

they shout and i slowly begin to back away. i grab my bag and make it to the back door when they knock again.

"we know someone is in there! open the door before we knock it down!!"

they yell and i make it out the back door. i ditch the flip flops and begin to run away as quietly as possible. i make it about 50 yards before i hear the door break down. i immediately strip and throw the cloths in the bag. i hold the bag in my mouth as i shift into my brown and black wolf. i always thought i looked like a rottweiler, at least in my colorings. so take a rottweiler and but it into a wolfs body, thats me.

i bolt off and i hear the thumping of paws from behind me. i begin to jump over and slide under tree logs to avoid them. i look ahead to see the border of the pack. this is the border that lines rouge territory.

so i have a choice. keep straight and become a rouge under the evil king demitri, turn left and begin a long run towards the intelligence pack, or turn right and begin a shorter yet harder run towards the loyalty pack. i choose left as a patrol is coming from the right and demitri is cruel.

i make a sharp turn left and begin my run towards the intelligence pack. the sound of the warriors wolves fade out as a new sound replaces it. this new sound is a heavier and faster and it sounds as if its gaining on me.

i push myself to run faster towards the border. i make sharp turns left and right as i try to out run the new sound. it dosent seem to be lost easily and i only know of one other person who was the same agility and speed as me.

my very annoying brother, Noah.

'stop chasing me noah!'

i shout at him through mind link.

' scar! derek has placed a prize on you! 5 million dollars! it goes for whoever brings you back to him. now im not doing it for the money, im doing it because i love you and want you to have your mate! mine rejected me and it hurt! i dont want you to go through something worse!!'

he screams at me and i sigh. i hear two more sounds join him. i smell the sir and the amazing smell of honey and home made bread fills my nose.my mate has joined in the chase for me. great now im never gonna get out of here. the other sound is landon as his wolf is more agile than others.

i hear derek gaining up on me. i try to push myself to go faster but i fail to do so. the border to the intelligence pack is within a mile but if i go 100 feet to the right ill be in rouge territory. i keep running in the direction ive chosen. i shift into human form as i dont here derek behind me. he jumped. i shift into human form and shift back as soon as he lands on the ground.

i bolt off yet again towards the border. the border comes into view but i see a huge line of intelligence warriors lined up in wolf form. i feel a great force push me to the ground and i face plant.

i yelp in both pain and surprise as my snout implants itself in the dirt. the rest of my body lands with a hard, loud thud. i turn around to face a black and gold wolf. the scent of home made bread and honey fills my nose and i immediately know who is.

my mate, derek has caught me.

the wolves around us yelp and bark in joy and achievement. i roll my eyes as i am surrounded by warrior wolves. the head warrior hops off another wolfs back and walks up to me. he pulls out a needle and i begin to thrash around.

inside the needle is liquid silver and wolfsbane. just 10 drops is enough to make an alpha wolf go unconsciousness. derek holds me still as he injects the needle into my arm. as soon as i feel the cold liquid enter my bloodstream im out like a light.

i have been caught, or so they think.