Chapter 11: Snipers

Scarlett p.o.v

Derek and I fell asleep soon after. Well, derek did I didn't. I stayed up to think of a plan.

We could send a spy in and he could tell us when Demitri is at his weakest. But we can't spare any men to do so.

We could just attack but we wouldent know how strong his defenses are when we attack.

Another idea would be to send Derek and I out to meet demitri. There we would have men in the trees who would be ready to shoot demitri on sight.

It's a stupid plan, but it will work. I made sure to keep note of the plan as I fell asleep.

When I woke up the next morning Derek was playing on his phone. He looked away as he noticed I was awake.

"Well good morning."

He says as he kisses my forehead. I smile as I sigh.

"I have a plan on how to get demitri."

I tell him and he sets his phone down and looks at me. His full attention is focused on me.

"Go on."

He says and I sit up with him.

"Well we would have to meet in at the border. We would have men in the trees with wolfsbane bullets loaded into guns. We would talk to him a little about what compromises could be made. But after a few minutes the men in the trees will shoot all of Demitri's men and Demitri."

I say and Derek nods. His ponders this plan for a few moments before a smile graces his lips.

"That sounds good. We should get dressed and pick out the snipers."

He says and I nod. We both get up and get dressed. I'm dressed in a black and blue long sleeve shirt and black jeans with some Nikes. Derek is dressed in a long sleeve white shirt with blue jeans and kombat boots.

We walk out of our room and towards his office. When we get there kaden and Altaïr are already up and on the phone with other people.

"Alex calm down."

Altaïr said into the phone as we walked in.

"No I don't know what to do."

Kaden said into his phone. Both conversations are capturing our attention. Kaden paces the room while Altaïr sits in a chair.

"I know I'm a man I just don't know how to handle this situation."

Altaïr said into the phone as he huffed out a sigh.

"Hold the phone. She did what?"

Kaden said as he stopped pacing the room.

"Alex just wipe it off with a wet wipe. I'll pay you back when I see you again."

Altaïr said and soon after he hangs up.

"No! Luke don't go kill sage. We will talk more later."

Kaden says and hangs up. He turns to me and smiled. Derek and I both raise one eyebrow at them and they smile.

"Baby issues."

"Luke is gonna a kill sage."

They both say at the same time and we all laugh.

"Anyways with demitri we came up with a plan. We plan on using an old tip given to us by the human example, the iron hammer. We plan on talking to demitri then having him be shot dead."

Derek explains and both men nod. But then all of our phones went off and we checked them.

Alert! Alert!
Alpha ace has a child! No one knows who the mother is! All we know is that the child was left with the alpha! The baby is a boy named Bronson!