Chapter 14: Black out

Scarlett p.o.v

"James you let them fall asleep!"

Demitri's voice shouted as it shook me from my slumber. I slowly opened my eyes to see a man with brown hair and brown eyes standing in front of Demitri.

Derek was already wide awake and that's when I noticed the soreness in my arms. I tried pulling then down but I then rembered I was chained up.

"I was out with that Nobel sniper Elise gave me! I made her scream."

He said and I had to hold back a gag. This was disgusting to listen to. But that poor girl.

"No, I wanted you here to make sure the trade gets no sleep!"

Demitri scolded the poor guy. The guy looked to be around 25 to 30 years old.

"Get out of my sight."

Demitri ordered him as he turned his back on him. The man stormed out of the tent and Demitri turned to us.

"Nice to see your awake. Now that I have found a new way of torture I plan on testing it out."

He says as he looks outside the tent. He waves some rouges in and they push in a table. This table has straps for your hands, feet, and head. The area where your body lays in a green cushion.

"Now as I want to torture Derek I need Little Scarlett. Or how did your fellow warriors call you? Scar. Yes, little scar."

Demitri taunted as I was unchained. Derek began to growl and thrash around in his chains.

I took a deep breath and made up a quick plan. I stomped on a rouges foot and his grip on my arm loosend. I punched the other guy in the face and he let go.

The guy who's foot I stomped on, I'll call him foot, lunged at me. I jumped left, while in the process giving the guy I punched a right hook.

Foot landed into a table and the guy I punched fell to the floor. Foot was knocked out and Demitri tackled me to the ground.

"You took out two of my men. Oh how I'll enjoy this."

He taunted as he yanked me up. He carried me to the table and forced me down. I tried to get away but each time I did he held me down harder.

He began strapping me in and I kept thrashing.

"Eli! Make sure Derek watches."

Demitri yelled and Eli walked in. He went over to Derek and held his head in place. I tried to get out of my restraints but failed to do so.

Demitri began his torture by kissing my neck. Tears began flooding down my cheeks and my world got darker and darker. Until I passed out.

But why?

I opened my eyes again to see that I was by the water fall I used to play around by when I was younger. The waterfall and lake had the old dock were I used to fish. The logs I had placed down in my early teen years were still where I had them. But why was I here and how did I get here?

"Luna Scarlett."

I hear a graceful voice say. Her voice sounded like the voice a mother would use it calm a child, yet it was also strong.

I turn around to face the person who owned such a beautiful voice. I couldn't think of anyone that could harbor such a voice. But I turned around and saw the moon godess.

'Makes sense.'

Speed butted in and I blocked her out. Stupid wolf. I took a moment to admire who was in front of me.

Her long black hair flowed gently down her back. Her skin was pale and her eyes were a stunning blue. She was the very definition of beautiful.
(Pic of her eyes are above)

Her long white dress wasn't tight or a ball gown, no, it was loose white floor length dress. The sleeves went down to her elbows and had a slit that showed her upper arm. A jewel patters was around her chest area.
(Pic of dress below)

"Luna."

I speak with a tone of respect as I bow knee to her. She giggles and takes my hand and pulls me up. I look into her eyes and she smiles. I can't help but smile back.

"There is no need for that. As you are one of my chosen leaders."

She says and I furrow my eyebrows. Chosen leaders?

"What do you mean?"