Chapter 18: Mated

This is obviously a mature chapter so if yall hate it skip to the end.

Scarlett p.o.v

When I woke up again and looked at the alarm clock by the bed. In bold, red, flashing letters it read 7:38 PM.

I sighed and got up to go to the bathroom. I heard the water running so I walked in and looked in the mirror.

"Oh hey Scarlett, how are you feeling?"

Derek asks me as he showers. I shut the door behind me.

"Amazing."

I tell him and I wipe some mist off the mirror. I look at my mark and it has a grey and brown wolf nuzzleing a small black and brown wolf. The black and brown wolf has its eyes closed as it looks down. Below the wolves in bold blue and black print spells 'Derek' in cursive.

"It's beautiful."

He whispers in my ear and I jump. He wraps his arms around me and I lean against his wet chest.

"Yeah it is."

I tell him as I turn around in his arms. He smiles as he looks down at me.

"Im so lucky to have you. I can't loose you, if I ever did I would die. Your mine and the thought of you ever being with anyone else is like a dagger made of sliver and lined with wolfsbane being stabbed into my heart, my soul, and my mind."

He says and I gasp.

"Derek."

I begin but he cuts me off with a kiss. This kiss is passionate yet rough.

"Let me claim you as mine."

He whispers into a kiss and I nod. He chuckles and lifts me up. He sets me on the counter and I wrap my legs around his waist.

He kisses my up my neck to my ear and back down to my mark. He nipped at my mark and I held back a moan. Truth be told I think I'm pretty silent when it comes to this.

I let my hands wander his upper body. I place them on his shoulders and they slide down his arms to his hands that rest on the counter by my thighs. I slide them back up and down his sculpted chest.

His lips assault mine in a mix of fire and passion. His hands began to play with the hem of my shirt. He began to pull it up and I lifted my arms.

He pulled the shirt off me and threw it behind him. As he did so I took notice of the hard thing that poked against my thigh. I blushed as he turned back to me.

His lips trailed past my neck and down my chest. I jumped off the counter and pushed Derek up against the wall.

I kissed him and he smirked into the kiss. He groaned and gripped my hips.  His hands began to push down my jeans without my notice. I noticed when I heard a small thud.

He growled in approval seeing me in my lacy black lingerie. I blushed and he pulled me back to him. He pushed me against the wall as he took control again.

His hands went to work on removing my bra and underwear. He successfully did so and he lifted me back up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me back into the bedroom. He laid me on the bed and climbed on top of me.

He kissed my lips as he held all his weight on one arm. I felt him stick a finger inside me and I moaned while he groaned.

"Your already ready for me?"

He asked with a seductive smile on his face. He pulled his hand away and spread my legs. I wrapped them around his waist and he readied himself.

"Ready?"

He asked and I nodded. He bucked his hips forward and my whole body succumbed to plusure.

I moaned and he kept bucking his hips back and forth. My hips began moving up and down as well.

I could feel my climax approaching and I could tell Derek could too based on his thrusts.

The knot in my abdomen grew and grew until it came undone and my climax hit me. I moaned and Derek groaned.

After a few moments he pulled out and laid next to me. I smiled and looked at the clock.

"It's 2 in the morning?!"

I ask shocked and Derek smirks.

"What I took my time."

He said and I laughed. He pulled me into his body and we fell asleep.