Are We Alone?

I enter the jungle and it's all spooky looking. I walk for a while and I find some bananas that were hanging from a palm tree. I sigh. Of course they would be all the way up top. As I'm trying to climb I hear a swoosh. I get my sword and turned around, "who's there?" I shout. I start to pace around the palm tree with my sword. I wait a few minutes and nothing.

I put my sword down and I start to climb the palm tree but I fall half way up because my foot got tangled with the dress. I get up and I rip the bottom part of my skirt. As I'm grabbing the ripped fabric to hold my hair up a good bunch fall from the tree.

I look at the bananas and it seems as if someone cut them down. I look up and there's no one there. I grabbed them and started to walk around to see what else I could find. I them come across a palm tree with coconuts. Again I try to climb and I fall halfway up. As I'm getting up about four of them fall from the tree. Ok now I know for a fact that someone is following me. I put my sword in my dress and I grabbed the coconuts and the bananas and started to run back to the beach. I don't even know how I carried everything.

I get there and Robin had started the fire. "I found some food well fruits, better than nothing, right?" He nods. "Hey I don't know but I think there's someone in there." "What do you mean?" I sigh. "Well I tried to get bananas from the tree and when I fell on my way up they fell down like they were cut and the same thing happened with the coconuts." "That's pretty bizarre." I laugh. "I know." He looks out to the horizon and I grab his hand. "Don't worry Robin we will find them." He looks over at me and smiles. "I hope so."

On the other side of the island

I'm laying on the sand and I cough up water. I look up and I see blue skies. I sit up and I see a jungle behind me. Oh my gosh my head is killing me. I get up and I start to scream Emma's name. Nothing, I just hear the breeze and the waves crashing against the rocks. I look around and I see nothing but water. I was so mad at myself I should have seen the storm, I lack as a sailor and because of that I lost my love to the treacherous seas.

The one person I love the most was taken by my other love, the sea. I couldn't contain myself, I was mad and I started to cry. I rarely cry but I was alone so I didn't care. I sit back on the sand and I hear someone scream for help. I get up and I run towards the voice.

After a few minutes of walking I see the wreckage of my ship. "Please anybody help!" I hear the voice say. "Who is it?" "Killian?" I hear the voice say. "Regina?" I walk over to where she was at. "Please help me out." I look at her and I could see terror in her eyes. "Don't worry I'll get you out." I start to take off the boards that were on top of her and she screams. "Wait my legs are stuck under here."

I look at the boards and one of them is lodged inside Regina's leg. I look at her and sigh. "Regina, this is going to hurt." She nods, "do it." I pull it out and she screams. "I'm sorry," I say as I caressed her cheek. She grabs my hand and nods, "please don't leave me." "I won't," I say and she smiles. I lift her up and I carried her away from the wreckage and placed her on the sand. "How's the baby?" I ask. She rubs her belly and sighs.

"I haven't felt the baby move, so..." I grabbed her hand and she smiled then groaned. I looked at her leg and it was still bleeding. I take off my shirt and I ripped it in half. I walk over to the wreckage and I find a canteen of water. I pour it over her wound and I wrap it with my shirt. "Thanks," she says. I nod.

She starts to rub her belly and she starts to cry. I couldn't help but feel guilty. "I promise you, we will find Robin." "How can you be so sure?" I stay quiet. "They're probably dead Killian, we barely made it I doubt Robin or Emma made it." "Tell you what, I'm going to go into the jungle and find us some food, you need to eat." She shakes her head.

"No, Killian please don't leave me." "I'm sorry but I must, don't worry I'll be back," I say and I caress her face. She grabs my hand and nods. I go back to the wreckage and I can't find anything sharp. I keep looking and I find my small dagger. I grab it and make my way towards the jungle.

I walk into the jungle and I can't find anything, I'm getting super impatient. Time goes by and I finally come across an apple and an orange tree. I start to pick oranges off a tree. That's when I hear a swoosh. I turn around and nothing. I proceed to the apple one and I grab some apples. Then I hear the swoosh sounds again. I turn around looked at my surroundings.

"Who's there?" Nothing. I grabbed whatever I could and ran out of there. I make it back to the beach and Regina is sitting down in the same spot in where I had left her. She looks back at me and smiles. "You made it," she says with a big smile. I smiled, "what you doubt I would?" She smiled. I handed her an apple and smiled, "eat up." "Thanks," she said and took a bite out of the apple.

I grabbed a few boards and placed the apples and the oranges on top of them. I didn't tell her about what happened in the jungle so she wouldn't get spooked out. "I'm going to go make a fire." She nods as I'm walking away and as I'm grabbing bits and pieces from the ship, I hear her scream. I run back to her and she's rubbing her belly. "Killian, I think the baby is on its way." My eyes shot open.

"No Regina the baby can't be on its way, its still early." She grabs my hand and starts to cry, "I'm scared." I quickly hugged her and she hugged me back. I know I shouldn't hug her like that but she's scared. As Im hugging her all I could feel is her shaking and groaning from the pain.

"Don't worry it will pass Regina." She nods as she buries her face in my chest. I caress her head and she just hugs me tightly. "We will get out of here," I softly say. After a while she calms down. I don't know how but we will get off this island.