Pain, its worth it

Im on the ground barely catching my breath as Tamara is punching my face non stop. I look up and I see Killian, Shane, and my kids looking down at me with pain in their eyes. I punch her and I get back up. She chuckles.

"The throne is mine," She says and I spit blood and chuckle. "Then take it." She then hits me and I fall backwards and hit the ground hard. Shane stands over some and raises Tamara's arm. I smile because that meant I could go home.

Killian comes over to me and smiles. "You..." I cover his mouth. "Shhhhh." He nods then picks me up. I glance over at Tamara and nod. "You're the Queen now." She nods as she gets taken away. Killian then takes me back to my house. That's when Shane walks in and smiles.

"You get to go home." I nod. "Lose and come home." He smiles. "I can't because...." I look at Killian and he walks away. He grabs my hand and sighs. "Emma remember the picture from the woman I loved, the woman from the sea?" I nod. "She's you." I gasp. "Yes I lied I had found your picture a while ago and honestly I fell for you as soon as I saw the picture." I gasp.

"I love you Emma but you love my brother." I sigh. "Shane come home please, I know you can find happiness." He smiles. "I won't be able to bear see you happy with my brother." I sigh. "Please." He sighs. "You never know you might find love again over there, you will be a prince over there and you will never ever have to fight like here." He smiles.

"Thanks but it's best you go home." I sigh and nod. "Be careful." He nods. That's when he leans down and gives me a kiss on the forehead. I then grabbed his hand. "I'm sorry I can't stay with you." He half smiles. "It's ok, just promise me you'll be happy." I nod.

That's when Killian walks in. "You can take her through the back and I will send Aqua, Elsa, the twins there after you two leave," Shane says and I nod. "Thank you," Killian says and he nods. "Are you sure you don't want to come home brother?" Shane smiles.

"I'm sure just take care of the twins and of Emma," he says and Killian nods. "Well take care brother." Shane nods and walks away. I'm laying on the bed and I'm in so much pain. Killian sits down and smiles. "Ready to go home?" I nod. He picks me up and I groan from the pain.

We then made our way back to the ship. He places me on the bed of his quarters and smiles. "I'm going to check and see if our kids are on board and Elsa." I nod. I sighed when he mentioned Elsa. Elsa is having his child, Killian's not mine anymore. I don't blame him I've been gone for so long.

That's when Elsa walks in. "How you feeling?" I stay quiet. She then sighs. "I'm sorry Emma, I know this isn't an easy situation." "Are the kids on board?" She nods. "Yes everyone is here, and we are on our way back home." I nod. "Good." That's when one of my wounds start to bleed.

Elsa comes and cleans the wound. I sigh. "He loves you, you know that?" I stayed quiet. "The only reason he did that was because he wanted me to have an heir." I nod. "Aqua and you were always a priority for him." I nod. "So you don't have to worry about me Emma." I nod again.

"You love him don't you Elsa?" She stays quiet. "I know you do." She half smiles. "It doesn't matter what I feel, he has his family back and that's all that matters." I nod. "I will have my baby but he or she will not be a burden to either of you." I nod.

"Maybe we can be friends Emma?" I nod. "Maybe we can." That's when the twins walk down. "Mom," they both said and I smiled. Elsa then walks away and leaves us alone. "So what now mom?" Leía asks. I sigh as I grabbed their hands.

"We go home and try our best to go back to our old lives." They sigh. "But Mom This land is all we know." I nod. "Don't worry you will get adjusted quickly, just like I hope I will too." They both smile. That's when Aqua walks down.

"Mom how you feeling?" I smile. "I'm in pain but I'll survive." She sighs. "I hope I never have to see you do that again." The twins chuckle. "This was nothing one time, mom had to fight three men because they wouldn't let us eat and she was bloody and had a broken leg," Liam says and I sigh. Aqua gasps.

"What?" I look away. "Mom you had to fight so Liam and Leía could eat?" I look back at her and nod. "Life was tough back in that island. I went through a lot of pain, but it was worth it." She gasps. "Well don't worry mom we will soon be home and you will never have to fight again." I smile.

That's when I see Killian wall in. "Kids can you leave me alone with your mother." They all nod and leave us alone. He sits down next to me and tries to caress me but for some reason I flinch. He sighs. "It's ok Emma, I know you're trying but I will not hurt you." I nod.

"I'm sorry it's just instinct." He nods. "I'm sorry again it took me so long to get back to you." I half smile. "It's ok." He scoffs and gets up. "No it's not." I sigh. "Look again at what you had to do, you're here in pain and it's all because I couldn't find you earlier." I half smile.

"But I'm here now Killian, and besides like I told Aqua the pain is worth it." He smiles. "Don't worry love you will get back to your feet in no time." I nod. "I sure hope so Killian." He smiles and gives me a kiss on my hand.