Unbelievable

Days later

It's been days and I have no idea what they've done with the two prisoners they found at the beach, I am dying to know where they are at. Shane says that today us, as King and Queen of this village we are to interrogate the prisoners. I was stoked to see if it was actually Killian.

Killian's POV
I'm sitting down with my hands tied behind my back and with a sack over my head, I've been tortured before so I know what was coming but all I could think about was Regina. She's been having pain and luckily it wasn't contractions the pain she was feeling when we first washed up on shore, but I am worried about her. I hear footsteps and I start to get nervous. They take off my sack and I couldn't believe my eyes, I saw someone that looked exactly like me and Emma standing in front of me.

Emma's POV
As soon as they took off the sack I see his face, his gorgeous blue eyes and that's when Shane gasps. "What is the meaning of this, this man looks exactly like me?" Killian tries to break free and smiles, "Emma, my love is it really you?" Shane walks over to him and hits him. I gasp. "Silence you do not talk to my queen like that." It hurt me that he did that. Killian then scoffs and stays quiet.

"Talk prisoner." Shane says and Killian stays quiet. Shane is about to hit him and I grab his arm. "Shane, maybe he will talk if I'm alone with him." He shakes his head. "I will leave a guard here with you." I sigh. "No I don't need one." He then calls one of his guards inside. "Don't worry he doesn't know English he will just be here for your protection." I sigh and nod. "Very well." He then walks out and leaves us alone.

The only thing I wanted to do at this moment was shower Killian with kisses but of course I couldn't. "What on earth are you wearing Emma?" I sigh. "That doesn't matter, I just need to know what happened?" He scoffs. "Why are you queen, what the hell is going on?" "Look I don't know but its best that he doesn't know that I know you, its for your safety." Killian shakes his head. "Why does he look like me?" I shrug. That's when Shane walks in.

"Has he said anything?" "He is as clueless as you as to why you both look so similar." Shane shakes his head. "This cannot be, the only explanation is that he's my brother, but I never had one," he says. "Where's Regina?" Killian asks. "Oh the woman?" Shane asks and Killian nods.

"She's fine, the child she bears will be a great warrior to the village as her to the men of this village." he says. "Now to figure out what to do with this man." I start to panic and I grab his arm. "We can train this man to work alongside us and be your right hand man, I mean he looks like you so double the power." Shane smiles. "Whatever my queen desires," he says and kisses me. I kiss him with disgust because Killian is staring right at me.

Killian clenched his jaw and tried his best to remain composure, but I know he was pissed off. "Let's go," he says and I nod. He turns around and I wipe my mouth. He walks out and I stay a bit with Killian. "I'm sorry Killian its best he doesn't know like I said I don't want him to kill you." Killian scoffs. "I would rather be killed than see you kissing my evil twin." I sigh. "I love you," I mouthed. He stays quiet. It hurt me that he didn't say it back but I know that this is for his own good.

I walk out and sigh then remembered that I needed to find Regina. I walk up to Shane and smiled. "Shane may I see the woman that is bearing a child?" "My queen you can do whatever you desire," he sweetly says. I bow and smile, "my you look so beautiful." I smile and all I could think about was the fact that he is too damn nice.

I go get Robin and I make my way to where Regina is at. We walk over to a house. "I wish to see the prisoner that they brought from the sea," I say to the man in front of the door. He nods and I open the door and there's Regina laying on a bed and she's about to give birth. She smiles and we smile back.

"What are you guys doing here?" She says as Robin runs over to her and kisses her. A little tear runs down my cheek seeing them kiss. I see her leg. "What happened?" I ask. "A piece of the wreckage got lodged into my leg and Killian took it out but it wouldn't stop bleeding, I mean that's why I'm all pale," she says. I gasp. That's when a woman comes in and Robin parts away from Regina.

"What are you doing here?" The lady asks. "I'm the queen I can do whatever I want." She scoffs. "Well of course if you dress like that and sleep with the king then obviously he will make you queen," she says. Regina's eyes shot open. "Mind your mouth," Robin says. I raise my hand and chuckle, "now now I just came to check on the woman that came from the sea." That's when Regina screams from another contraction. "So are you going to treat the wound as well because it looks infected," I say to the woman. She gives me a dirty look and scoffs, "I just came here to deliver the baby." I scoff.

The woman tells Regina to push and in a matter of seconds Regina gives birth to a baby girl. Robin smiles like crazy and Regina is just trying to catch her breath and crying at the same time. The woman starts to leave with the baby but stop her, "whoa where you going?" "She must be cleansed for the village." I look at Robin and Regina and they have fear in their eyes.    

"No you shall bring what you need and do it here, you can't just leave with the baby and not show it to the mother." "You don't give me orders," she says. I chuckled. "Oh really?" I say and I pull out my dagger and point it at her neck. She walks over to Regina and gives her the baby. "Well now I know why Shane picked you to be queen." I scoff. "Go and bring those stuff here and also something to treat her wound and if you say anything you will know how it feels to be tortured by someone from the sea." She looks at me with fear in her eyes and nods then walks away.

Regina and Robin are just staring at me in a scared sort of way. I walk over to them and I want to touch the baby and Robin pushes my hand away. I look at him in a confused way. "What was that?" Robin asks. "Well she wanted to take the baby away I wasn't going to let her do that." Regina nods and smiles, "thank you." I nod and smile.

"So what are you going to name the child?" "Lexie," Regina says and Robin smiles in agreement. "Welcome to this weird world my beautiful Lexie," Robin sweetly says. I cried and couldn't help but think about my Aqua, I missed her dearly. If we never get off this island I will never see her again. I tried to get close to them and they flinch. I sighed.

"Please don't be scared of me," I say to the both of them. "This is only an act so I can at least protect you guys from the people of this village." Robin sighs, "we aren't scared it just takes us by surprise how natural all that evil and bad stuff comes out from you." Regina nods in agreement. I look at him and scoff, "no it doesn't, I am a good person."

"Emma, don't let all this fool you into thinking you're one of them." I nod. "I won't, its just, I will defend you guys, even if I have to kill someone." Robin sighs. "See that's what I'm saying," Robin says. "What?" I say. "Back home you would never think about hurting a single fly and hear you are talking about death like its nothing." I scoff.

"Well yes but back home we weren't surrounded by crazy people and we were safe and not in danger of being killed any second of the day." Robin sighs. I hear commotion outside and sighed. "Robin stay here with Regina and make sure no one does anything to her and Lexie." He nods.