The One With A Secret

Sohinki's POV

It was time for school and I was on the bus with Mari.

"Matthew," Mari whispered to me. I looked at her. She never called me by my first name.

"What's wrong Mar?" I asked. She sighed and put her head on my shoulder.

"Shay is coming back. Will she expect me to go back to her?" Mari asked me. I shrugged.

"If you want to go back to her you can," I said. Even though I love Mari, I want her to be happy, and if that's with Shayla, then that's fine. She was shocked.

"What? I wasn't expecting you to say that. I want you Sohinki, only you," She told me. I gave her a big kiss. That's all I wanted to hear.

"Enough PDA!" Ian said causing some people to laugh. I broke off the kiss and glared at Ian.

"You're one to talk," I snarled at him. He looked at me confused.

"What are you talking about?" Ian asked. I rolled my eyes.

"You know," I said before turning to Mari. She looked at me.

"Hey, can we skip first?" Mari asked. I nodded wrapping my arm around her.

"You know Sohinki, if you need to talk to someone, I'm here," Mari said. I nodded but I wasn't ready to talk to anyone. I should tell someone this, and I'm going to, but not yet.

Monday August 24th

It was early Monday and I was walking to school because I missed the bus. Damien, the new guy, was walking with me.

"And then I said for her to start getting some work done," Damien said. I nodded. Well we were walking, I saw two people together.

"Come over here!" I whispered to Damien. He followed me over into a bush.

"What are we doing?" He asked in a quiet voice.

"Watching," I told him. He nodded.

"And to whom are we watching?" He asked. I pointed to the two figures. "Oh, a male with an... interesting hair choice and a hot older girl." I nodded, trying not to laugh at his joke.

"You are so pretty babe," The guy said. The girl laughed and blushed. Then the guy grabbed her and kissed her.

"Happy 5 month anniversary!" The girl said before kissing the guy again.

"I love you Taylor," The guy said. Taylor smiled.

"I love you too -" Taylor said. I gasped loudly. Damien looked at me and covered my mouth. The two of us ducked. Taylor and the guy looked over at us. Luckily they didn't see us and went to class.

"What was that all about?" Damien asked standing up. He helped me up and we walked into the school.

"That guy, that guy has a girlfriend," I told Damien.

"Yeah, her name is Taylor!" Damien exclaimed to me. I rolled my eyes.

"No, he has another girlfriend, who he has been dating since, like, the begin of high school, pretty much!" I said. He gasped.

"What an ass!" Damien said as we walked into math class.

"Language Mr. Haas!" Mr. Raub exclaimed. Damien nodded and we sat down. All I could do that whole period was think about what I should do. I didn't realize I was staring at Belle.

"Sohinki, what's going on?" Belle asked. I quickly shook my head.

"Nope, nothing, yep nothing, nothing's going on," I quickly stuttered out. She looked at me funny.

"Whatever Matthew," She said rolling her eyes and returning to her work. Damien looked at me and shook his head. I nodded and tried to get some of my work done.

"Sohinki! Are you even listen?" Mari asked. I looked at her and apologized. "What's wrong?" I turned around to the seat behind me.

"Hey Sohinki! What's up?" Damien said giving me a high five.

"I'm telling her, I'm doing it!" I said.

"What? Don't you think you should let him do it?" Damien asked. I shook my head.

"Who? What are you guys talking about?" Shayne asked from beside Damien.

"I'm doing it when the others get back from England," I said before the bus stopped. Before anyone could say anything else, I got up and left.