The One With Sorry

Wes's POV

It was lunch time, and I walked over to Katy.

"Hey Katy, can we, um talk?" I asked. She slowly nodded and stood up. I lead her out of the cafeteria.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Katy asked me. I looked at her.

"England, that kiss," I whispered in a low voice so no one would hear.

"Yeah, about that," She said before I cut her off.

"I still love you," I said. Her jaw dropped.

"I, um, I love you too, but I'm with Ian right now," Katy told me. I nodded with a frown. "I'm sorry Wes, I really am. I'll break up with him, I promise. Just give me some time." I nodded. She went back into the cafeteria. I sighed as she left.

"Wes, it's been awhile," Sohinki said from behind me. I turned to see him and Shayla.

"Since when are you two friends?" I asked. Shayla looked at Sohinki and shrugged.

"Since this morning," Shayla said. I nodded. Sohinki smiled.

"Anyway, what was that scene with Katy?" Sohinki asked. I didn't answer.

"Oh, were you talking about the accidental kiss?" Shayla asked. Sohinki and I turned to her. She covered her mouth.

"How'd you know about that?" I asked.

"I'm the new Flitz!" Shayla said with a smile. Sohinki laughed and gave her a high five. "But she told me she loves you and Ian. I know who she's going to choose."

"So do I, she told me that she's going to break up with Ian," I said. Sohinki fist pumped. "Why are you happy about that?"

"I can't tell you, not just yet," Sohinki said before walking into the cafeteria. Shayla and I followed him. He started to head to Katy's table.

"No!" Damien yelled, tackling Sohinki. Everyone got up to get a closer look.

"What the hell?" Katy asked standing up. Damien managed to spill her food on her.

"Sorry, but I must stop Sohinki!" Damien said helping him up and leaving the cafeteria. I watched them leave along with Shayla. As Damien walked by, her face turned red.

"You!" I said pointing at Shayla. She grabbed my arm and dragged me to Mr. Bereta's room.

"Don't you dare say a word!" She yelled at me. I nodded.

"I thought you liked?" I asked.

"I do."

"Then why?" I asked not finishing my question.

"I don't know, he's the first," Shayla told me.

"Were you alway bi, or what?" I asked super confused. She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Listen! I've never liked any guys before him, and he's the only one, like ever!" Shayla yelled at me. Mr. Bereta walked inside, looking at us confused.

"Welcome back!" He said walking over to his desk. "Do I even want to know what you two are talking about?"

"Oh, um, Mr. Bereta. Katy told me that if I need to ever talk to someone, I could talk to you," Shayla said.

"You can," Mr. Bereta said nodding.

"Well, I have some writing that you could check out, and um, write me back," Shayla said handing Mr. Bereta her purple notebook.

"I'll read it and write back to you," Mr. Bereta said. She nodded and sat down in her desk. I walked over to Mr. Bereta.

"Um, Mr. Bereta, can I ask you something?" I asked. He nodded. "What would you say if I told you I'm in love with your niece?" Mr. Bereta took a deep breath.

"I would tell you that Katy is with Ian, who loves her," he said. I nodded.

"I just want to tell you that I'm in love with your niece, Katy, and I will alway love her, maybe even more than Ian will," I said.

"Well that's obvious," Damien mumbled as he walked into the room with Sohinki.

"Okay, what the hell is going on with you two?" Shayla asked walking over to the duo. Damien looked at Sohinki who shrugged.

"We know something, something bad!" Damien said.

"And what's that?" I asked. Sohinki took a deep breath.

"That Ian has been cheating on Katy with Taylor May for about seven months!" Sohinki yelled.

"WHAT?!?!?" Someone yelled.